England

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

If you want to put a positive spin on it :lol: for rice’s shot I just remember our players stood around barely moving. Admittedly we’re missing our best player, but my comment is based on the entire year, not this game.

plus I fucking hate maguire 

Forgot we’re also missing Kane 

Edited by Shearergol

20 minutes ago, andycap said:

I disagree Longstaff alongside ward Prowse have been the two that's looked worthy of a call up. Willock end of last season was unplayable deserves to be called up. 

Unplayable? 😂 must have missed that. I like Willock btw but think you're going a bit over board there.

Edited by WideopenMag

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

If you want to put a positive spin on it :lol: for rice’s shot I just remember our players stood around barely moving. Admittedly we’re missing our best player, but my comment is based on the entire year, not this game.

plus I fucking hate maguire 

I just wanted you to think back to the last goal we scored :lol:

We clearly can do it at times, just not consistently, and it definitely depends on the personnel.

2 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Unplayable? 😂 must have missed that. I like Willock btw but think you're going a bit over board there.

Not at all lad and yes you must off missed it he was brilliant until he tore his hamstring in the run in.