Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

I am astonished by the news that latest the Fans Forum wasn't worth a single second of anyone's time; it really represents a complete departure from those which have come before it.

A complete and utter waste of everyone’s time. How’s it taken nearly a week to produce those minutes?

They need to be typed up and agreed by all those present, a week is reasonable like.

The point I was making that there is nothing in it. It’s just 9 pages of nonsense

To be fair, the club aren’t going to come out and say “we’re gonna give Rafa £80m to spend” or “aye, Rafa will sign a new deal next week” in a public forum :lol: The questions raised by the fans forum were the problem, not the answers.

If they want to tirelessly ask the same questions, they’ll get the same answers.

The vibes are the same. You’d expect it to be more positive after the income from this season and next, but no.

It’s going to be a long summer of discontent and the atmosphere around the club will be toxic if Rafa leaves.

I think he should. The club obviously see that final year as something else they can sell or be compensated for as opposed to something they can build from.

To stay and work under these kind of restraints is harming his career as a top manager.

He’s done enough for us.

To be fair, the club aren’t going to come out and say “we’re gonna give Rafa £80m to spend” or “aye, Rafa will sign a new deal next week” in a public forum :lol: The questions raised by the fans forum were the problem, not the answers.

If they want to tirelessly ask the same questions, they’ll get the same answers.

Aye fair point

Still honks tho and it would be nice for the club to finally move away from this "WUV GOT NEE WEDGE" line.

Oh aye, but there’s no need for the media to misquote them and cause unnecessary panic and flapping. :lol:

We’ve got all summer to stir that up ourselves.

True, its going to be great.  The best transfer window ever.

I like how the question was asked about comercial revenue. Basically saying "Don't you think we'd make more money if SOMEBODY would pay for the massive amounts of ad space they're taking up for nowt?"

And the club's only response is "....Ed Sheeran ...Rugby!"

Uh-oh.

That quote isn’t actually accurate though is it. They said “had” an advantage, rather than “have”.

From what I read in the minutes they were talking about the low spending this year, not future spending.

True. The reply still bugs me as it was noted that it was expected that we could compete with similar promoted teams, which we clearly didn't, but its not even been acknowledged in the response.

Seems like most of us spend so much time despairing over the future we don't stop and actually enjoy the present when it's good. I for one am I just gonna fucking enjoy these last couple of games, knowing we're safe and Rafa is in charge.