Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

I thought they had to do them? or have I imagined that

They'll just say it's being postponed rather than cancelled. It'll happen once everything blows over...

They have done it before and will wait and hope for a upturn in results. Hopefully this time though there will be no let up.

• 1 month later...

Bloke who hosts TF pod was pretty damning without saying owt (embargo) on the last one of these, he was an attendee. Coupled with the club taking ages to publish the mins it might make for a predictably unpleasant read albeit not dull for once.

When was it?

Last Monday IIRC. Said he was expecting to receive stuff the day after, he’s still waiting. He was very much intimating it’s changed his opinion of the club.

Cheers. What's the bit in bold about though? Surely there aren't people out there still giving them the benefit of the doubt.

When was it?

Last Monday IIRC. Said he was expecting to receive stuff the day after, he’s still waiting. He was very much intimating it’s changed his opinion of the club.

Cheers. What's the bit in bold about though? Surely there aren't people out there still giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Nah, I don’t think it’s that. He’s previously said (and I’m paraphrasing) if Rafa goes he’d stop going to aways and scale back support in other ways whilst still wanting Ashley out etc. Now he’d happily just fuck everything off.

Like him or loathe him Mick Martin from TF has been haranguing the club about it too.

Whether it’s OTT or not I guess we’ll find out. Just another stain to add to the ever growing list.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm struggling to guess what they could have said that makes things worse than what we know already.

They'll always find new and inventive ways.

Nothing surprises you with NUFC anymore, but they will always try to find a way to surpass themselves. If it is a very negative fans forum, then it will only serve to strengthen the campaign against the owner. Until fans start abandoning the club en masse, nothing will change.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Whatever it is, as soon as it's publushed it needs to go straight to caulkin, Louise Taylor, Simon bird, Craig hope, Luke Edwards etc to get the fans' version of events out there