Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

J7

There is now an agreement in place whereby Sports Direct pays for all advertising in the stadium.

Sports Direct is only allocated what the club doesn’t sell and that arrangement can be terminated immediately by the club if another company is willing to pay more on a fair commercial basis.

So we have sold fuck all then?

Not that any self-respecting, progressive brand would want to be advertising at Newcastle.

Can't believe I read all of that. What a load of horseshit. Echo the sentiments of those above; people need to stop attending these. At best they're just filled with meaningless waffle from the club, at worst they're getting a kick out of winding people up with their distorted versions of issues.

I've had a go at the attendees in the past for not asking questions which needed to be - to be fair can't say that this time though which is good - the fans forum will be shutdown soon me thinks especially now that the NUST have stated the minutes are not accurate (hopefully they will state exactly what is inaccurate)and they will site logistical reasons or some other shit

That 10-15k disparity answer, man. :lol: Having to laugh at it because it's so bad, just get riled otherwise.

"We don't want to pay Alassane Pléa well over what our current squad earns, or any player with quality that will improve us drastically, Joselu might get upset."

Absolute horseshit.

Why does nobody ever seem to ask why we insist on operating two entirely different methods of buying and selling players that directly impacts the club in such a highly negative way?

The bit about Justin Barnes is fucking ridiculous. They say he doesn't get paid by NUFC as though it's a good thing, but that just means it's even more ridiculous that he's involved with the day to day running of the club.

Oh, and the other day Ashley supposedly told the squad the club isn't being sold.

Good point actually and here is me praising them but your right that is a massive point there

Guest neesy111

I've had a go at the attendees in the past for not asking questions which needed to be - to be fair can't say that this time though which is good - the fans forum will be shutdown soon me thinks especially now that the NUST have stated the minutes are not accurate (hopefully they will state exactly what is inaccurate)and they will site logistical reasons or some other shit

They have to have it under FA and PL rules.  Kevin Miles on Wednesday also said the fans representatives need to be appointed independently by the fans and not selected by the club under new rules from last season, NUFC are only 1 of 6 clubs in the PL and FL structure to not do this.

They have to have it under FA and PL rules.  Kevin Miles on Wednesday also said the fans need to be appointed independently by the fans and not selected by the club under new rules from last season, NUFC are only 1 of 6 clubs in the PL and FL structure to not do this.

Never knew any of that thanks for the info interesting

Guest neesy111

They have to have it under FA and PL rules.  Kevin Miles on Wednesday also said the fans need to be appointed independently by the fans and not selected by the club under new rules from last season, NUFC are only 1 of 6 clubs in the PL and FL structure to not do this.

Never knew any of that thanks for the info interesting

You are correct though, if they didn't have to do it they wouldn't.

Was the meeting recorded by any of the fans? If so - it needs sharing!

Sure someone said it was voice recorded

TF have it.

Do they? I read the posts the other day as though they were aware Charnley's PA had recorded it, not that they had it themselves.

TF have it.

Do they? I read the posts the other day as though they were aware Charnley's PA had recorded it, not that they had it themselves.

Nah, don’t think they do.

The whole sham is a fucking shameful embarrassment every single time. Makes me ashamed to support the club. My fucking club. Wilful negligence.

TF have it.

Correct although tf have very detailed notes from it....

Look at these excuses man FFS

They go on and on about how they couldn't afford certain players, can't afford to upset the applecart when it comes to wages, couldn't convince other clubs to sell, and can't afford to invest in the facilities or academy because 'the club feels its overall budget is currently better spent on the team'.

Then they say 'The amount owed to the owner was disclosed in last accounts and the figure is currently less than that.'.

So by their own admission, money we desperately needed for transfers has gone towards paying back Ashley instead.

Just realised the second point on THE FIRST FUCKING AGENDA ITEM, couldn’t even make past part one before lies and bullshit. Scum.

“All members would have an opportunity to approve the minutes, particularly the accuracy of their own contributions, before they are published.”

Guest neesy111

Hasn't Charnley basically admitted that he's hopeless at running the club as it needs to payback they owner etc.

They go on and on about how they couldn't afford certain players, can't afford to upset the applecart when it comes to wages, couldn't convince other clubs to sell, and can't afford to invest in the facilities or academy because 'the club feels its overall budget is currently better spent on the team'.

Then they say 'The amount owed to the owner was disclosed in last accounts and the figure is currently less than that.'.

So by their own admission, money we desperately needed for transfers has gone towards paying back Ashley instead.

Seriously how much more of this fucking bullshit do we have to take from the club? Every facet of the club bar the manager is rotten to the core

Yup - and if the club goes down again this season, Ashley 'may' have to loan the club more cash, to cover the short fall in TV cash (due to his own stupidity) Repeat ad nauseam

This two ways this fat waster leaves - either someone comes and offers him a stupid deal (unlikely), or a spell of a few years outside the PL, so the TV cash dries up and he starts to have to pump in more of his own cash to keep it afloat.

It's all about the free advertising for him in the PL, with minimal investment into the club itself.

Yep, pretty much.

People joked about him using the NUFC transfer budget to buy HoF, it now looks like that's exactly what happened.

You couldn't write this shit if you tried.

Guest chopey

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG...I'm sick of this shit, just getting fucked over time after time I'm so close to just walking away and not returning until Ashley is long gone.

They’ve now removed the line on the official site about everyone signing off...

You pay peanuts...

"Shit, they've spotted us breaking the rules. What should we do?"

"Just change the rules"

Whole thing wants burning to the fucking ground, honestly.