The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

The idea of doing what's being discussed sounds horrendously boring to me. Like Neil said it depends how you view gambling - personally I prefer having a £5 bet here and there that might return £30 and pay for a night out, rather than devoting half of my life to making a profit.

The idea of doing what's being discussed sounds horrendously boring to me. Like Neil said it depends how you view gambling - personally I prefer having a £5 bet here and there that might return £30 and pay for a night out, rather than devoting half of my life to making a profit.

Each to their own obviously but the way I look at it is I'd rather take money of the bookies in the long run instead of them taking it from me.

Also you can mix it between both Worlds,use the free bets for guaranteed profit and then a few for huge accy's or something.That way your making money,while having a free shot at a huge win all at absolute zero cost to you.

I mix and match with my free bets , as well.

Yeah it takes a bit of time to accumulate decent profit, but it's not unusual to make a profit of £10 or so pounds in around 20-30 minutes. Now that ratio, comparing to my job's hourly rate, is quite good.

Stake would only be returned in that scenario if the market was Asian handicap. Normal handicap you'd just lose.

Right so is it just basically betting on Paraguay to draw or win?

Exactly that. You'll probably find that the odds for +1 and Paraguay or draw are exactly the same if your bookie has any sense (they are on 365).

+1 on the Asian market (where you'd get your money back with a 1 goal defeat) is 1.37/1

Stake would only be returned in that scenario if the market was Asian handicap. Normal handicap you'd just lose.

Right so is it just basically betting on Paraguay to draw or win?

Exactly that. You'll probably find that the odds for +1 and Paraguay or draw are exactly the same if your bookie has any sense (they are on 365).

+1 on the Asian market (where you'd get your money back with a 1 goal defeat) is 1.37/1

Thanks for the help. Went for Argentina to win by exactly 1 goal at 12/5 instead

Lucy bronze for England Womens scored 2 in last two games she is a right back but average price is 7/1 to score anytime. 888sport offering 32/1 to score anytime and 60/1 to score first. Strange

Made a tidy wedge on in play markets in the Argie game. At 3-1 in the 2nd half Argies kept on looking like scoring with every attack, so kept putting money on them to score next. Paid off 3 times.

I'm giving the Profit Accumulator a go for two month and will decide then whether to continue or not.

So far, so good.

I started it yesterday done 4 of them and made around £70. easy at the moment but i think it will get more difficult as you go down the list of offers. Plus you need a fairly big Betfair bank with the bigger bookie offers

Does it matter if you have accounts with most bookies already or is it all just new customer offers.

I've got accounts with quite a few aswell, 2 of of the 4 i've used upto now i already had accounts with them and joined again as a new customer but used a different email and had no problems and got the new customer offers

I'm giving the Profit Accumulator a go for two month and will decide then whether to continue or not.

So far, so good.

I started it yesterday done 4 of them and made around £70. easy at the moment but i think it will get more difficult as you go down the list of offers. Plus you need a fairly big Betfair bank with the bigger bookie offers

Aye if you're following the fifty quid ones and doing a couple at a time you're looking at nearly a grand. Careful you don't make a mistake. :lol: