Man Utd HT/FT

Over 1.5 goals at:

Blackburn

Swindon

Bradford

Coventry

Plymouth

:mung:

Very much liking my new style acca's, doesn't matter too much who you pick and it's invariably 'open' until the very end.

Got a tip for Jonny Cavagin today (4.40 Carlisle). I’ve had this tip before – the one time I put it on here it flopped :lol: - but I’ve been told to leave it alone almost all Summer. This morning I got a text along the lines of “Jonny can’t wait to get out there today. Ron has quite a bit on and I’ve been advised to have a big bet”. It’s been backed from 10s to 8s this morning, I’m going to play E/W but bet at your own risk :thup:

Skybet offering money back as a free bet (£25 max)on the 1.55 York tomorrow.

Large field so would appreciate any tips from anyone before I place my £25 bet blind.  O0

https://www.skybet.com/horse-racing/york/event/18229440

I went with Shore Step for this offer.  So as long as you don't back the same as me, you should have a chance of winning :lol:

Just went to back the same horse, but my account is suspended. Apparently I only use their offers to make money so won't be allowed back on.

Can't avoid the horse completely, so £2.50 E/W on Shore Step @ 12/1, another £2.50 E/W on Jonny Cavigan and a £2.50 E/W double.

Skybet offering money back as a free bet (£25 max)on the 1.55 York tomorrow.

Large field so would appreciate any tips from anyone before I place my £25 bet blind.  O0

https://www.skybet.com/horse-racing/york/event/18229440

I went with Shore Step for this offer.  So as long as you don't back the same as me, you should have a chance of winning :lol:

Just went to back the same horse, but my account is suspended. Apparently I only use their offers to make money so won't be allowed back on.

Can't avoid the horse completely, so £2.50 E/W on Shore Step @ 12/1, another £2.50 E/W on Jonny Cavigan and a £2.50 E/W double.

6th in the end.  Shitter.

Tony Calvin is well worth a follow on twitter if you like to have a punt on the odd longshot.  He put Caspian Prince up at 35/1 on Betfair Exchange last night, think you could have got around 25/1 elsewhere.  If only we had read this, this morning :lol:

Celtic v Malmo

Basel v Maccabi Tel Aviv - was meant to choose Basel, chose away by accident :(

Rapid Wien v Shakhtar

Skenderbeu v Dinamo Zagreb

Hull v Fulham

Alloa v Eglin

Dinamo Minsk v RB Salzburg

Qabala v Panathinaikos

Ajax v Jablonek

Milsami Orhei v St Etienne

Atromitos v Fenerbache

Rabotnički v Rubin Kazan

Young Boys v FC Qarabag

Viktoria Plzen v Vojvodina

£1 wins £8330.07 :anguish:

How good are(not) Malmo?

Probably shite, but probably better than Celtic. I think they're overpriced even though I know fuck all about them.

That's what I was thinking, my theory being that Celtic are utterly shite. Might hoy a double chance/DNB on my line.

Golden Horn beaten

Not that I in anyway fancied Arabian Queen to win today and I wasn't at all tempted by going e/w with only 2 places up for grabs.  But it is annoying when you've backed the horse e/w the last three runs.  50/1! :lol:

Golden Horn beaten

Not that I in anyway fancied Arabian Queen to win today and I wasn't at all tempted by going e/w with only 2 places up for grabs.  But it is annoying when you've backed the horse e/w the last three runs.  50/1! :lol:

My manager at work had £2.50 E/W on AQ. Unbelievable. But he does something I mentioned a few pages back, sticks with in form jockeys.