The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Does anyone ever bet with B365 other than the £50 offer? I've only been logging in for this offer only for the past few months now and getting worried that I'll soon get restricted.

Might have to start lumping a few ££'s on a low odds bet,so I look like the typical gambler. (Lay it off at Betfair obv)

I check them now and then if I fancy a daft outside bet as they're prone to giving high in-play odds for stupid shit.

Say a team is 2 down you can sometimes get something stupid like 20/1 better off on BET365 than Sky or PaddyPower (the main 2 I use).

They must love this promo more than us after tonight's result

Bet lots of people got caught out by losing their qualifying bets on over 0.5 goals too.

Surely everyone covers that by backing 0-0 elsewhere?! Madness not to!

I just do over/under 6.5 goals myself now. Could come back to haunt me if it's 1-0 with an OG some day but I'll take my chances. Lost the last three or four with this offer now after it coming up a few times last season!

Almost rolled over a £100 bonus with Bet365 at least and I can withdraw all my cash. Few horses today should sort it out. Will be a lovely bonus on top of payday.

Picked a load of winners in the last week but it's pure luck.

Today I'm thinking:

Chepstow

2.30 - Rosamaria

3.00 - Distant High

4.00 - Bonjour Steve

Haven't really looked at other venues yet. Just need to bet another £100 or so to withdraw the bonus. Sitting at £300 at the moment. Anything up to a £50 loss and I'll be a happy man. (profit though hopefully)