The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

In case anyone isn't aware of how to do it tonight (well, the way I do it anyway as I always go first scorers!)!

Deposit £100 into your B365 account;

B365 - pre-match - £50 on over 0.5 goals - 1/20 returns £52.50

Sky Bet – pre-match - £4.50 on no goalscorer – 11/1 returns £54

B365 – in-play - £50 on whatever you fancy which is refunded if it loses!

I'm gonna go BTTS first half tonight, Man City's start on Saturday, albeit against Bournemouth, has me thinking they'll come out of the traps fast tonight. Plus the return of de Bruyne seems to have given them a lift.

I'm gonna go BTTS first half tonight, Man City's start on Saturday, albeit against Bournemouth, has me thinking they'll come out of the traps fast tonight. Plus the return of de Bruyne seems to have given them a lift.

Can that be done inplay? I fancy BTTS in both halves but I know that isn't on the inplay market.

Can that be done inplay? I fancy BTTS in both halves but I know that isn't on the inplay market.

Aye, my mate did it for PSG v Chelsea but the idiot forgot to do it until 20 minutes in! It was still 0-0 and it came in as Chelsea equalised right on half time - think he got 14s!

City were more than 4/1 for this? I know PSG are very good but still. I took them BTTS & win with Real -1 @ 22/1.

You can defintleycombine the risk free bet with a double and still get refunded if it losses?

City were more than 4/1 for this? I know PSG are very good but still. I took them BTTS & win with Real -1 @ 22/1.

You can defintleycombine the risk free bet with a double and still get refunded if it losses?

I'm not doing that I've just stuck a quid on the double. :lol:

Law of averages suggests an outsider is due on the FGS market for these offer games. Might pick a midfielder or centre half and try to win big.

You've cursed this, you twat!