The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My mates have who only started doing it the last 3 times the offers been on put £50 both teams not to score in first half and then £50 in play on both teams to score in the first half, every game its come in and they must be about £500-600 up, made more than I and I started about a year ago :dave:

My mates have who only started doing it the last 3 times the offers been on put £50 both teams not to score in first half and then £50 in play on both teams to score in the first half, every game its come in and they must be about £500-600 up, made more than I and I started about a year ago :dave:

The banhammer will find them soon. They're breaching the terms and conditions.

Coral offering 8/1 on Ronaldo to score vs Wolfsburg for new members. Winnings turn to free bets like and they're only taking £5 bets. Worth a punt I reckon.

Nice.  :smug:

Free bets to play with now.

Guest chopey

At half time in the man city game I had 3 £1 bets on De Bruyne scoring anytime, first goal and last goal and won £26 .........ridiculous really

Pretty tough to predict IMO tonight. What do we reckon?

Stuck a fiver on Ronaldo fgs Real Madrid 3-0 20/1 on betfair

Decent

Did this myself. £2.13 on it. :lol:

Put 20 of my winnings on Barca and Bayern to be leading after 15 minutes tomorrow 33/1 on betfair as well

Pretty tough to predict IMO tonight. What do we reckon?

Stuck a fiver on Ronaldo fgs Real Madrid 3-0 20/1 on betfair

Decent

Did this myself. £2.13 on it. :lol:

Put 20 of my winnings on Barca and Bayern to be leading after 15 minutes tomorrow 33/1 on betfair as well

I took the Muller and Suarez FGS one. I like their specials.