The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Correct score bets look a bit short, cant see many goals and 1-1 is only 5/1 so thinking HT/FT and maybe Man Utd/Draw at 14/1

Please stay like this til HT

3rd time this season a first half injury time goal costs me a fortune. Fucking sick

Evens for two more goals in the Man U - Liverpool game at half time at this stage feels generous after watching that first half. Man U has to go forward even more, can easily see there being quite a few goals in that second half.

Had Mata anytime. Thought my luck was in when a penalty was awarded. :hmm:

Wasn't there a list of the bet365 in play offers coming up knocking about? Annoyed it wasn't on the Barca game, strongly fancied 3-1 all week.

Guest Roger Kint

Wasn't there a list of the bet365 in play offers coming up knocking about? Annoyed it wasn't on the Barca game, strongly fancied 3-1 all week.

The list only went up to Chelsea/PSG. Bit annoyed the Manc Derby isnt one seeing as the last three of our derbies the following game was one. I am £1600 up after we lose to the mackems :lol:

I had Mata FGS. :lol: I did Martial on Betfair too. Was convinced we'd score first. That chance Mata missed followed by the pen. Forgot Mata had missed his previous so we rotate. Something to think about if anyone fancies Martial FGS in our games.

Had Firmino, odds were good but I didn't realise how deep he would be playing (probably should have watched the game a bit first). Thinking I'm just going to bite the bullet on trying to score £450-500 every promo on outside FGS odds and follow Paully's method of backing the main goalscorer from the favourites. The offer comes up often enough that it should continue to be a lot more profitable in the long run.

I've no idea how but you can get 7/4 for Leicester to win at Palace tomorrow - the only problem being is no doubt that cunt of a manager will jinx any bet for a NUFC fan!

Last few weeks they've just been scraping by teams. It could be another tight one. DNB is the option I think as I can't see Palace winning at all.

Walsall scored in the 89th then 90th minute so all 5 were winning so I cashed out then Burnley conceded!l seconds later! Screw you B365!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160319/59905cc7de4a7c892a47dd6f5b6b4b8f.jpg

Had £1.25 on one of the request a bets on Skybet, 100/1 for Colback to be carded first and Defoe to score first. Looking back i really should of stuck atleast afew quid on it.

Started a £25 to ..... Challenge yesterday after seeing it on Facebook inspired me, managed to get it up to £158 this morning and already bottled it  :lol: Withdrew £58 and left the £100 to try and build up. This is the furthest I've ever got after attempting two £10-£1000 in the past so expecting a loss soon enough.

The shit international weeks do to you!

Started a £25 to ..... Challenge yesterday after seeing it on Facebook inspired me, managed to get it up to £158 this morning and already bottled it  :lol: Withdrew £58 and left the £100 to try and build up. This is the furthest I've ever got after attempting two £10-£1000 in the past so expecting a loss soon enough.

The s*** international weeks do to you!

I've decided that with the £3 in my account I am going to keep trying one off games at evens (roughly), see how far I get.

If I can get it up to like £100 I might consider pulling out. It's at £6 after Darlo's win last night. 4 Games to go to get it up to £96....