The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Won £430. s*** my hoop and cashed out when I would have won another £70. Happy though.

I don't know how you held out for so long. As soon as Cavani scored, my hoop was twitching every time the ball went out of midfield towards either goal!

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't realise Ante post bets wouldn't be refundable if it was a non runner, I suppose thinking about it does make sense.

Many dont make races NRNB until closer to the time. That said 365 have the big Cheltenham races covered already on that.

Guest Roger Kint

Was gonna say Bet 365 have been doing NRNB for a while already

Aye i noticed when the Grand National entries were announced

I've only ever backed ante post once and it worked as I had some real value for Sprinter Sacres Arkle.

Looks like Annie Power may now go for the Champion Hurdle which would leave the door open for Vroum Vroum Mag to run in the mares. Thistlecrack will go off a short price for the World Hurdle if Mullins does take AP and VVM away from the race.

Can't wait for Cheltenham now. Today's news has got the excitement back again.

Mate's bet last night - first time he's done the offer as he's not a real gambler but I keep banging on about it - he forgot to put his in play bet on until 8.05pm hence the odds drifted out - both teams to score 1st half yes and no - lucky bastard!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/1cb0905d2c9e36bc78c27b5f870bb9f5.jpg