The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Think I'm going to go BTTS tonight n all, so many games that could go any way.

Aye. Some good prices too. Dortmund win and concede most weeks, so nearly evens for BTTS against Porto is excellent.

Aye, was between BTTS or over 2.5 goals, went with over goals in the end. Excellent price for BTTS in that one like.

Which games are you going for Disco? Thinking of making another accumulator with just BTTS. Definitely looking at Fiorentina - Spurs and Dortmund - Porto for that one.

Haven't decided /studied the form yet but BVB - Porto will be one. Porto were pretty decent at the weekend v Benfica. I'd fancy Fiorentina - Spurs to follow suit but I want to see the lineups first

Hate how the games are split by time as time for this. OM-Athletic & maybe Sporting-Bayer too. Wouldn't shock me if there was a 'lorry load of goals' tonight.

The price for that definitely high like Kaiz? Might stick a 10er on

They're 20s on Coral at the moment. Sevilla pretty much don't lose at home and are on for the treble though

Last lost at home to Man City in November (13 games) :lol: Beaten Real & Juve there between now and then too

Molde are well priced just to score like, they scored in all but one of their group games (in a group with Fener, Ajax and Celtic) and the only one they didn't score in was after they'd already qualified.

On the flip side, they've been beaten in every one of their build up friendlies and Sevilla are bang in form, especially at home.

Haven't decided /studied the form yet but BVB - Porto will be one. Porto were pretty decent at the weekend v Benfica. I'd fancy Fiorentina - Spurs to follow suit but I want to see the lineups first

Hate how the games are split by time as time for this. OM-Athletic & maybe Sporting-Bayer too. Wouldn't shock me if there was a 'lorry load of goals' tonight.

Fiorentina: Tatarusanu, Rodriguez, Tomovic, Astori, Alonso, Costa, Bernardeschi, Blaszczykowski, Valero, Zarate, Ilicic

Subs: Sepe, Pasqual, Badelj, Vecino, Fernandez, Kalinic, Babacar

Spurs: Vorm; Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies; Carroll, Mason; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Chadli

Subs: McGee, Rose, Walker, Dembele, Dier, Onomah, Kane

Molde are well priced just to score like, they scored in all but one of their group games (in a group with Fener, Ajax and Celtic) and the only one they didn't score in was after they'd already qualified.

On the flip side, they've been beaten in every one of their build up friendlies and Sevilla are bang in form, especially at home.

They drew 1-1 with AIK, but aye, you'd think Sevilla will win that one fairly easily considering the form they are in.

They drew 1-1 with AIK, but aye, you'd think Sevilla will win that one fairly easily considering the form they are in.

Aye sorry, 365 have it down as a defeat because of losing on pens.

Sevilla should win but Sevilla win is 2/11 while Sevilla win with Molde scoring is 15/8. Decent value.

Sevilla have made 8 changes including the entire back 5.

Mine was with Will Hill who only went NRNB 11th January. I was backing Faugheen at 7/4 after the defeat to Nicholas Canyon late last year. Had singles, doubles, trebles, accs...all with Faugheen included. Disaster.

Feel for you, but this is the chance you take with ante post.  I tend to stick to using free bets from that skybet club and/or only betting small amounts.  So I'm not so gutted when they invariably don't run, or they end up not training on and being shit, anyway :lol:

Got told Amazing Maria for the 1000 Guineas, a couple of years back.  Was just topping up each week at 20/1 and 16/1.  Got pulled on declaration day!!  Probably lost about £80-90. Ended up being shit as a 3 year old, then winning a group 2 and two group 1's, as a four year old.

My free bets for this year's classics, have been on Lumiere and Ballydoyle for the 1000 Guineas and Air Force Blue and Emotionless for the 2000.  I got 14/1 and 8/1 on the O'Brien nags and they're second fav and fav, now.  Had them in multiples, as well.  So if the first leg wins, I'll be able to lay off for a tidy profit. 

Been thinking today about just booking Cheltenham for Gold Cup day. Anyone been on GC day? I've heard mixed reports with plenty saying it's not worth it with the crowds etc.

If anyone is interested, Newcastle racecourse are hosting a Cheltenham festival preview night on Tuesday 8th March after racing. The lineup looks quality although I'm not a massive Mick Fitz fan. Lineup is: Graham Wylie, Mick Fitz, Gareth Topham, Rory Jiwani and couple of others I can't remember.