The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Maybe they're fucking over winning accounts? I only use mine for the offer but I've only won it once on this account.

Edit: Probably just made a big loss and decided to regain money on a few technicalities like.

I have a winning account like. I just got the girlfriend to sign up though and she was skeptical and I told her to trust me. I'm out £100.

I'm not getting mine. Even though I went inplay and placed it (like I always have) they said the game kicked off at 19:45:23 and I don't qualify. I'm never using them again.

Was the game showing as having kicked off when you placed the bet?

I'm not getting mine. Even though I went inplay and placed it (like I always have) they said the game kicked off at 19:45:23 and I don't qualify. I'm never using them again.

Was the game showing as having kicked off when you placed the bet?

Yes, but even if it didn't, they've always refunded anyway. As long as you place it in the inplay market. I've done this bet fuck knows how many times. Based on the uproar on Twitter, they've just decided to ruin everyone.

I've sent a nice long complaint, but since I'm a good few thousand in the black since I opened the account I highly doubt they'll show me any goodwill.

I just always wait a minute or so into the match before placing it, the markets that are available change massively once it actually goes in play. My original choice for last night was Neymar 3-1 score cast but that market isn't available in play, settled for Messi 2 or more goals thankfully.

http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/soccer/premier-league-in-play-bet-offer

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market.

Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Man Utd v Chelsea Premier League match, played on Monday 28th December 2015 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.

It is in the terms and conditions like, although I agree it's poor form on their part.

I would still take part in their offers though*, it's free money, just make sure there's nothing for them to clamp you on.

*Providing Wullie & co have similar stories, and they're not just using any excuse to not pay out.

I'm still waiting but I got through on the phone and they said they're aware of an issue with some payments being delayed but checked my bets and said everything seemed fine. A mate at work and my wife are still waiting as well.

I must say I always wait until a minute or two into the game too.

http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/soccer/premier-league-in-play-bet-offer

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market.

Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Man Utd v Chelsea Premier League match, played on Monday 28th December 2015 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.

It is in the terms and conditions like, although I agree it's poor form on their part.

I would still take part in their offers though*, it's free money, just make sure there's nothing for them to clamp you on.

*Providing Wullie & co have similar stories, and they're not just using any excuse to not pay out.

Aye, sorry but you can't complain if you haven't followed the terms and condition of the offer :lol: Just because they've paid out before doesn't mean they have to do it again. And don't kid yourself with them having lost epic amounts of money yesterday being a reason for why they are doing this, a company like bet365 can happily take a loss on any single game because they know they'll make up for it on other games.

Kinda fancy Kiev tonight even though City are "rested".  Kiev have only lost once at home in all competitions since March 2014.  Maybe Kiev/Draw.

Now I've said this City will win 4-0

To be fair, the Ukrainian football league is hardly known for its great competition.

I think Man City's odds are very generous.

£250 on Man City @ 13/10

£100 on Man City -1 @ 10/3

Kinda fancy Kiev tonight even though City are "rested".  Kiev have only lost once at home in all competitions since March 2014.  Maybe Kiev/Draw.

To be fair, the Ukrainian football league is hardly known for its great competition.

£250 on Man City @ 13/10

That's still impressive considering they have been in two CL groups since then.

£250 on Man City @ 13/10

:lol: Got Chelsea, Shakhtar, Fiorentina, Porto, Everton on the list too. God knows, I'll probably end up avoiding it altogether

£250 on City is absolutely mental. I'd have them as favourites, but they'll be happy with a 1-1 draw or something like that as well.

Think I might stay away from betting tonight actually, really tough games. The odds on psv - Atletico for over 2.5 goals is great for that type of market, but can't really see it happening.

£250 on City is absolutely mental. I'd have them as favourites, but they'll be happy with a 1-1 draw or something like that as well.

Think I might stay away from betting tonight actually, really tough games. The odds on psv - Atletico for over 2.5 goals is great for that type of market, but can't really see it happening.

£250 on Man City @ 13/10

:lol: Got Chelsea, Shakhtar, Fiorentina, Porto, Everton on the list too. God knows, I'll probably end up avoiding it altogether

This is also Dynamo Kiev's first competitive game since December like, they're not going to be fresh off the mark at all.

Dynamo aren't a great side, I'd expect Man City to beat them comfortably tonight. Especially as they have put all efforts into this and ignored the FA Cup game.

Best of luck to you like, but putting that kind of money on City away in Europe in a first leg is crazy IMO.

Aye, cheers - we'll see, but I'm fairly confident hence the outlay.

I'm running about even in my account after this bet, so I'm not desperate for it to come off.

A Man City win by 2 or more goals would see me net a tidy £1k though.

EDIT - I can see a 3-1 win