The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

I have no idea about this game but put 10 quid on Man U to win and both teams to score at 7/1

:lol: Good luck.

Can see it being a tight game 1-0 either way, both sides will be cagey.

No chance I'd cash that out though triggs. You stand to win 500 or lose 100 at odds of just over evens really. You're basically getting near 5/1 for Atletic to win.

(The image has gone so I'm just working from memory here mind, but I think that's close enough)

EDIT: The bit in italics is the important part like, as that's essentially what you're doing by leaving the bet on. If you don't think it's worth it then cash out.

Aye the image is gone for some reason now. Athletic Bilbao to beat Valencia @11/5. Cash out for 170 or return of 613. Going to keep it on now I've decided

No chance I'd cash that out though triggs. You stand to win 500 or lose 100 at odds of just over evens really. You're basically getting near 5/1 for Atletic to win.

(The image has gone so I'm just working from memory here mind, but I think that's close enough)

EDIT: The bit in italics is the important part like, as that's essentially what you're doing by leaving the bet on. If you don't think it's worth it then cash out.

Aye the image is gone for some reason now. Athletic Bilbao to beat Valencia @11/5. Cash out for 170 or return of 613. Going to keep it on now I've decided

I'd cash that out. Just what I would do. I don't mean to sway you.

I'd cash that out. Just what I would do. I don't mean to sway you.

Same tbh :lol: Fancy Valencia today, they have momentum