Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I'm sick too fucking death on the love in about this lad. He puts himself about works hard blah blah blah. What utter fucking bullshit Andreas Andersson put himself about but like mitrovic he was fucking shit in front of goal

This twat is paid to score goals and he's a 1 in 5 striker which is fucking verging on shola stats he's shite

I'm sick too fucking death on the love in about this lad. He puts himself about works hard blah blah blah. What utter fucking bullshit Andreas Andersson put himself about but like mitrovic he was fucking shit in front of goal

This twat is paid to score goals and he's a 1 in 5 striker which is fucking verging on shola stats he's shite

Worryingly Shola was actually scoring more regularly at his age, and often just from the bench.

£4m for Charlie Austin and we're stuck with this lad trying to be something he's years away from. We couldn't deserve relegation more.

:thup: it's totally stupid like. £4m man.

The £4m shouldn't even have needed to be mentioned, it should've been whatever they wanted in the summer like every fucker knew and said bar the brains squad in charge.

£4m for Charlie Austin and we're stuck with this lad trying to be something he's years away from. We couldn't deserve relegation more.

The £4m shouldn't even have needed to be mentioned, it should've been whatever they wanted in the summer like every fucker knew and said bar the brains squad in charge.

And every other PL club to be fair.

And every other PL club to be fair.

Every other club didn't a starting number 9 to keep them up.

Every other club misses as many chances as we do? Only two other clubs worse than us but their problems won't be solved by just signing a goal scoring striker. Ours very well could be. I would argue we would be mid table right now if we had a decent finisher going by the plethora of chances we've missed this year.

I can see why people like him, but he's even missing headers in front of goal. We've got no goals up front and that's a formula for relegation.  Say what you like about Cisse but his goals kept us up the last two seasons.

I was critical of him after the West Ham game when he missed chance after chance. Problem with some on this board, they get over excited and gloss over players' weaknesses. He hard working, young, has a sexy chest.... bull crap! A striker is paid to score and if he doesn't he's useless. If he wants to take his time to develop, he can do that from the substitute bench without risking the club relegation, thank you.

I was critical of him after the West Ham game when he missed chance after chance. Problem with some on this board, they get over excited and gloss over players' weaknesses. He hard working, young, has a sexy chest.... bull crap! A striker is paid to score and if he doesn't he's useless. If he wants to take his time to develop, he can do that from the substitute bench without risking the club relegation, thank you.

:lol: again, people literally making shit up so they can shoot it down.

At least his headed miss wasnt caused by ducking out of it like Perez and Gouff.

Perez has scored more goals for this club. If anyone can be excused, he can. The other two are rightfully more susceptible to criticism.

Guest palnese

Some people have absolutely abysmal opinions on this guy. Genuinely baffled as to what they expect from him sometimes

Score a goal or two?

Guest neesy111

Some people have absolutely abysmal opinions on this guy. Genuinely baffled as to what they expect from him sometimes

He's a striker and he's not scoring goals, whats the issue.

I think hes a very good player

He has great potential

Hes very young

But hes not what we need at the moment

. Much like jon dahl tommasson weve bought a young player with potential to go on and have a good career, but the player is one we have no idea how to use properly and one we are expecting too much of.

Unfortunately  we need a lot. We need someone prolific. Proven. Mobile. Who can create for themselves ebmven from dogshit half chances

I think hes a very good player

He has great potential

Hes very young

But hes not what we need at the moment

. Much like jon dahl tommasson weve bought a young player with potential to go on and have a good career, but the player is one we have no idea how to use properly and one we are expecting too much of.

Unfortunately  we need a lot. We need someone prolific. Proven. Mobile. Who can create for themselves ebmven from dogshit half chances

He might be a better Centre Back tbh. :lol:

In all seriousness though he's young and has no pace, can't create for himself and relies on people to put it on a platter for him. On the plus side he's strong, has a good work ethic and causes problemS for centre halves.  That's not going to get us out of the mire unfortunately.

Out of the options, I'd push for Remy if Chelsea sign another.

Take him out of our team vs man utd and West Ham and we wouldn't have got 4 points. Crucial in those matches - has a bad game today and he's crap again.

I dare say if you had took him out of our team for every match since the start of the season, and replaced him with a goalscorer (like Austin) we'd have 9-12 more points on the board.

He has 4 goals so far, a header vs Man C, a cracking left footer against Norwich, a 2yd'er vs Spuds and a Penalty against Manure.