Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

His goal aside, I thought he was very average and is still an average footballer. Again, however, asking a new to the PL 21 year old to score enough goals to keep us up with such shit service is asking a lot, a hell of a lot.

I think he's great, a proper old style centre forward.  Ideally he'd be second choice learning his trade from a more experienced main striker but through no fault of his he's ended up being chucked in too early.

I think he'll come good, right now he's just raw and young but there's enough there to think he could be a very good player in the future.

Stick Cisse up front with him till the end of the season and see what happens.

This is what I want to see as well. It will take a lot of the pressure to score goals off Mitrovic and I can see them dovetail nicely.

He should have had double his tally at least. For us to stand a chance of staying up he needs to get to at least 10 before the end of the season.

[emoji38]

No.

He means another 4 goals, Heza.

[emoji38]fair dues. Was a bit misleading. Still don't necessarily think he has to be the one to get them like. But it's a fairer point now that's cleared up[emoji38]

I think 4 in 8 against the opposition we have left is a realistic target and if he gets them, we should survive imo.

How should we survive if he scores 4 goals in the last 8 games?

Hopefully he wouldn't be the only one scoring?

Serbia lost 1 - 0 to Poland yesterday. Mitrović was on the bench but didn't play. Do Serbia have better strikers? Was it a friendly or a qualifier?

What qualifier? Friendly of course.

Good thing he didn't get on if you ask me.

Serbia lost 1 - 0 to Poland yesterday. Mitrović was on the bench but didn't play. Do Serbia have better strikers? Was it a friendly or a qualifier?

What qualifier? Friendly of course.

Good thing he didn't get on if you ask me.

I don't follow internationals that closely so wasn't sure if any of these games had anything riding on them.

If he plays against Estonia on Tuesday I hope he scores. He could do with the confidence boost.