Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

not sure how many games he will start. if im not mistaken, benitez has always preferred a pacey lone striker up top who can play off the shoulders of the last defender. 

You still need another option if plan A isn't working though.  If we need to bring on a battering ram to give their CBs hell who would we turn to?  Perez? Arma? :lol:

did i say we dont need him?

interesting to how long mitro can keep a cool head being a regular bench warmer

not sure how many games he will start. if im not mistaken, benitez has always preferred a pacey lone striker up top who can play off the shoulders of the last defender. 

You still need another option if plan A isn't working though.  If we need to bring on a battering ram to give their CBs hell who would we turn to?  Perez? Arma? :lol:

did i say we dont need him?

interesting to how long mitro can keep a cool head being a regular bench warmer

I'd like to think it'd be between him and SDJ competing for the spot playing off Gayle if Fridays formation is what we're going to stick with.  With injuries and suspensions I reckon they'd both get plenty of game time.

I fucking hope not. Even if we sign a new striker we must keep him, unless we are going to sign two which i cant see. No club will pay anywhere near what we paid for him so might as well keep him. I really really want him to stay and succeed. I like him. Probably non story this anyway so nothing to worry about. Just saying..

Yeah and if he kills someone he might go to prison for life.

:lol: if my boss at work thought that there was a decent chance my own actions/indiscipline would leave me unavailable to work 15 - 25% of the time then I wouldn't last long. That could well be what Rafa is thinking.

Take out the only bit of aggression in the whole squad, smart move.

He's taken it out of the team for the first 4 games, his aggression didn't help us on Friday night.

Exactly it showed how much we need a physical presence. Better having him for 35 games this season than none imo. We're struggling to get one striker in, so getting 2 in will be near impossible. He's been banned for nearly 3 months, so seems strange to take the huff about it now.

Exactly it showed how much we need a physical presence. Better having him for 35 games this season than none imo. We're struggling to get one striker in, so getting 2 in will be near impossible. He's been banned for nearly 3 months, so seems strange to take the huff about it now.

His ban was self inflicted because he can't control himself, if he goes I'm sure he'll be replaced.

We already need another striker. Selling Mitrovic will see that job doubled with just over three weeks left of the window.

Complete non-starter Sunday guff.

Still believe Mitro will shine this season, with Ritchie, Aarons and Perez potentially lining up chances and Gayle 'doing a Bellamy' and pulling defenders all over the final third it could be effective and great to watch. Sincerely hope this is his only ban of the season and his fitness holds. But don't think Rafa will risk that and we'll get similar style but more experienced alternate before the window closes. Suspect we need to get Sissoko offski asap to do this piece of business.

So....from being told we want to keep our top players and don't need to sell rafa has systematically sold all our best players (even if they are not worthy of that description)

:anguish:

:anguish: