Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Interesting comparison.

At the same stage of his career, Vieri had just finished 8th in Serie B for Venezia. One of the reasons I hate people writing him off, when he's done so much more by 22 than a lot of players who progressed into very good players. There's definite potential man.

[emoji38]

We won't cash in what we spent on him so we will keep him. He won't be a first teamer next year so he will begrudgingly request to leave the club next summer following around 3 goal and probably 3 assists in the 17/18 campaign...And i like Mitro [emoji38]

Not saying he won't become a good player or owt. Just not here not now which doesn't suit us or him.

Vieri could finish and had a shot on him. He found space from tight angles to finish clinically. Mitro seems to be playing more like a weird chest-balling #10.

Would have been more useful than whatever Diame's been trying to do there.

Vieri could finish and had a shot on him. He found space from tight angles to finish clinically. Mitro seems to be playing more like a weird chest-balling #10.

Would have been more useful than whatever Diame's been trying to do there.

I've stopped considering Diame a footballer.

Laurent Robert, Ben Arfa, Asprilla, Gazza, Mitrovic and many others who have conquered our hearts. These players are trouble but thats their character which makes them something special and there is something about them that gives you the pleasure and wanting them to succed.

Mitro can be very frustrating to watch at times and no matter how shitty he plays, he will still be the first player i look for in the line up for the next game.

He hasnt played well in the championship, lacking alot of confidence in front of goal which i hope Rafa will forgive.

In Mitro i can see a Christian Vieri type of goalscorer and i really hope we keep him.

ffs :lol: :lol:

The end product Vieri could aye. At 22 though he'd just spent 3 years in Serie B. That's my point.

Laurent Robert, Ben Arfa, Asprilla, Gazza, Mitrovic and many others who have conquered our hearts. These players are trouble but thats their character which makes them something special and there is something about them that gives you the pleasure and wanting them to succed.

Mitro can be very frustrating to watch at times and no matter how shitty he plays, he will still be the first player i look for in the line up for the next game.

He hasnt played well in the championship, lacking alot of confidence in front of goal which i hope Rafa will forgive.

In Mitro i can see a Christian Vieri type of goalscorer and i really hope we keep him.

ffs :lol: :lol:

I restrained myself from commenting on that post as I found myself unable to get past the username. Tupac lives.

If Mitro ever does anything close to resembling Robert, Ben Arfa, Tino or Gazza at their best that may have some relevance.

Everyone wants the daft sod to be class.

Never said Mitro does what they mastered on the pitch. Just put him in that category of players because of their characters. Its a rare thing to see a desire to succed like hes showing on the pitch when given chance. He really wants it so bad. Thats why hes so likable.

Mitro has the best years infront of him, i just hope he finds the killer instinct at our club.

If Mitro ever does anything close to resembling Robert, Ben Arfa, Tino or Gazza at their best that may have some relevance.

Everyone wants the daft sod to be class.

Never said Mitro does what they mastered on the pitch. Just put him in that category of players because of their characters. Its a rare thing to see a desire to succed like hes showing on the pitch when given chance. He really wants it so bad. Thats why hes so likable.

Mitro has the best years infront of him, i just hope he finds the killer instinct at our club.

He's a loveable oaf, I give you that.

i miss PES vieri

Adrianos left foot was on steroids

Both because the producer Seabass was a big Inter fan so always had them better than their stats suggested.

One of these things is not like the others...