Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Don't know how some of you heartless bastards don't like this lad. It's rare you see the type of connection between fan and player like at the end of the game today, people were jumping about all around me.

I thought he had a good cameo today he certainly looked more in the game than Gayle has been. He's not perfect but there's time on his side and he's certainly willing and if he grows into his potential he could be very valuable.

I'd still start Joselu though - really surprised at how well he worked himself in the first half.

Some on here must be raging he's 2 in 2.

Quite possibly 2 reds in 2 as well.

In what way?

In the way that he will be suspended after both of the last games he's played for us. 2 in 2.

Oh, but he hasn't actually got 2 reds? Factual error then. What did he do against Forest?

"Quite possibly"

But that's just wrong. He hasn't "quite possibly" got two reds, no matter how much you or that other weirdo want it to be true.

As I was saying about his fanboys not helping him [emoji38]

Wanking off to him "quite possibly" getting suspended is pathetic in my opinion. But do whatever makes you happy, my man, it's your life.

Where exactly did I wank off to it? I haven't mentioned anything about it as I didn't see it at the time. No need to get so defensive and confrontational about it

His fanboys don't help people to like him mind [emoji38]

Surely you'd form your own opinion on a player? Strange, I know.

I have. I want him to stay as second/third choice and as a good sub to bring on. I'd probably like him more if his fanboys didn't go mental at anyone who says any differently though. Some of his detractors are as bad I understand.

Rompe is right like, he wasn't and cannot be given a red card [emoji38]

He was saying that he COULD quite possibly have got two red cards in the two games, not that he did quite possibly get sent off in both games

That's not the way i interpret "Quite possibly 2 reds in 2 as well.", I interpret it as "it is possible that he got two reds in those two games as well".

He was saying that he COULD quite possibly have got two red cards in the two games, not that he did quite possibly get sent off in both games

That's not the way i interpret "Quite possibly 2 reds in 2 as well.", I interpret it as "it is possible that he got two reds in those two games as well".

Well that's clearly not possible

He's got at least as good a Prem record as anyone else in our squad. He has 10 goals in 22 Prem starts (plus 13 sub appearances). For comparison, Gayle has 15 in 29 Prem starts (plus 37 sub appearances), if you count his Palace days.

Ridiculous that people here want him sent off considering the two Huddersfield players who got nothing last week (or since) for much worse.

From the evidence of Joselu and Mitro today, and our performance at Huddersfield once Gayle came off for Joselu, it's clear we play better with a big man up top. Not surprising given we are now a small fish in a big pond and can't afford any passengers. Gayle to me is a penalty box player who will take good chances and could be a good impact sub for us, but in our current situation where we're gonna be up against it more often than not, we need the ball to stick up front in order to take the pressure off the rest of the team. Gayle is fairly quick but he's not quick enough to make teams at this level really fear us on the counter. They just push up and squeeze our midfield.

Have you read the conversation?

What have I missed?

He quite possibly could have had 30 goals for us now but some of those shots that were almost goals weren't.

What have I missed?

"In the way that he will be suspended after both of the last games he's played for us."

He won't be suspended after the Forrest game.

Some on here must be raging he's 2 in 2.

Quite possibly 2 reds in 2 as well.

In what way?

In the way that he will be suspended after both of the last games he's played for us. 2 in 2.

Oh, but he hasn't actually got 2 reds? Factual error then. What did he do against Forest?

"Quite possibly"

But that's just wrong. He hasn't "quite possibly" got two reds, no matter how much you or that other weirdo want it to be true.

:lol:

Such anger over nothing. In any case I meant Premiership games. Scored and sent off against Spurs in the 5-1. Scored and would have been off if the ref had seen it and will most likely get suspended after this game too.

Very happy for him, just hope he doesn't get a retrospective ban. Always seems to be one step forward two steps back with Mitro.

If he gets a ban for that then the two Huddersfield players are looking at worse.

It works both ways like.  There's people who absolutely love Mitrovic but there's quite a few on here who seem to enjoy when he does badly just to say I told you I so.  Don't think I'll ever understand those in the latter category.

It's fine not to rate him as a striker but those that gloat when he does badly is just a bit weird in my opinion anyway.

What have I missed?

"In the way that he will be suspended after both of the last games he's played for us."

He won't be suspended after the Forrest game.

I presumed that was an error on his part as it didn't make sense in the context of his other post

When you're a marked man you don't give the ref any remote reason to send you off.

He played well but his radge behaviour can't just be looked the other way. He's had long enough to sort it out. Same with Shelvey.

Half of this is defence. He's been written off and slagged off by some (Misstrovic, carthorse, etc) as a 20 year old kid who'd just come over here. I don't give a f*** about him playing to the crowd, being passionate, being an Newcastle fan, etc. The stick he got from day one by some people was ridiculous. No interest in letting the kid develop over time.

Half of this is defence. He's been written off and slagged off by some (Misstrovic, carthorse, etc) as a 20 year old kid who'd just come over here. I don't give a f*** about him playing to the crowd, being passionate, being an Newcastle fan, etc. The stick he got from day one by some people was ridiculous. No interest in letting the kid develop over time.

Aye I've mentioned that as well. I wasn't including you in that btw as your comments are generally fair and not having a go at others. Just someone mentioned that he could have possibly got sent off and some guy calls him a weirdo ffs [emoji38]

When you're a marked man you don't give the ref any remote reason to send you off.

He played well but his radge behaviour can't just be looked the other way. He's had long enough to sort it out. Same with Shelvey.

Players are getting away with this stuff week in, week out all over the league. Look at Huddersfield last week; a dangerous high boot to Mbemba's head that drew blood and the ref did nothing, then another standing on Hayden's stomach which was worse than Shelvey's bizarre and stupid trod on Alli - we didn't even get a free kick. Diego Costa for example is a much bigger c*nt than Mitrovic. The league is full of c*nts who the media make excuses for - let's at least the boy a chance. There are far dirtier players but Sky Sports etc. just go after easy targets to create a narrative. His record stands up to anyone in our squad and is as good as Gayle's.

1 goal every 65 minutes over pre-season and the start of this season. It's as if someone who's still only 22 might actually improve with age.

Ridiculous to think he was being written off at 20 after that Arsenal red-card.

In fairness, one was against Forest and another was a sub goal against an already defeated West Ham, fair play to him as he's done well with what he's been given so far this season.

But i don't particularly see signs of improvement yet.

Players are getting away with this stuff week in, week out all over the league. Look at Huddersfield last week; a dangerous high boot to Mbemba's head that drew blood and the ref did nothing, then another standing on Hayden's stomach which was worse than Shelvey's bizarre and stupid trod on Alli - we didn't even get a free kick. Diego Costa for example is a much bigger c*nt than Mitrovic. The league is full of c*nts who the media make excuses for - let's at least the boy a chance. There are far dirtier players but Sky Sports etc. just go after easy targets to create a narrative. His record stands up to anyone in our squad and is as good as Gayle's.

Which is why I have said he needs to make sure the ref has no reason to reach for the red. He's marked and won't get away with playing like that.

I like Mitrovic and I agree that he should be allowed to develop but he's not special enough to look the other way regarding his indiscipline like Suarez was for Liverpool for example. He needs to play with a calmer head. I don't see how that outrages people so much? :lol:

Aye I've mentioned that as well. I wasn't including you in that btw as your comments are generally fair and not having a go at others. Just someone mentioned that he could have possibly got sent off and some guy calls him a weirdo ffs [emoji38]

If you are referring to me, then that bloke was not "mentionint that he could possibly have got sent off", he said he possibly got two reds in his last two games for us. Which is not just wrong, but also impossible, and a very weird thing to say.