Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

When he misbehaves it seems different somehow than when Shelvey does. Ok he didn't get sent off or cost us the game. But while Shelvey is a nasty, brainless little shit, Mitro is just a big dumb nutter. Same crimes really but many go a lot easier on Mitro.

his only fault is..he have bad reputation.and he is big,young,damn ugly and he tried to press the defender like all other attackers do in rafas system

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid cunt.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

give some suport to kid..he is good,he scored twice in 3 days..wtf you want???

:lol: amen

his only fault is..he have bad reputation.and he is big,young,damn ugly and he tried to press the defender like all other attackers do in rafas system

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid cunt.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid c***.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

We love you Mitro.

He'll get done for that.

Looked bad on MOTD.

While there is a very defined lean into the player (on normal footage) neither view on MOTD was very conclusive. Might depend on how much footage from other angles is available.

His reputation and the fact that slimeballs like Phil Neville are calling for bans will be more of a bearing factor on if he gets charged, as opposed to the incident itself. To me it's clear that he tries to use his body weight to push Lanzini off the ball and leans in with his forearm, which results in an accidental elbow - especially due to Lanzini's size and that he slinks down when he plays that pass. Because of his reputation people will go down the "he meant it because he's f***ing stupid" rhetoric but I just don't buy that.

This ^

After looking at it i don't think it's a blatant elbow, the problem will be the lateness of it. That made it look a lot worse, that and Lanzini being that much shorter and leaning down a tad as he passed the ball.

As it's Mitro and us, 15 game ban.

Phil Neville is a f***ing weasel like. "OH HE'S IN BIG TROUBLE" aye he is now you little grass.

[emoji38] Aye, the FA are relying on MotD for their decisions

They definitely react to things more if pundits highlight it.

.0379349372f10bf29d8e0c032746fdcb.jpg

Aye you never seen them calling for Harry Kane to be banned the other week.

Guest firetotheworks

Annoyed me the way BBC highlighted it , yet they didn't even show Kane's challenge which was worthy of a red

They did

Took his goal well yesterday I thought. Great composure to side-step Hart like that rather than try to blast it.

His earlier 'miss' was a difficult angle which Hart closed down well. I'd keep him, he's scored a few recently (including pre-season)

My first reaction when i saw it was, "you stupid b****** Mitro!" - basically the same reaction i had when Shelvey stood on Dele Alli.  It was totally pointless and will end up getting him a ban.  When the camera panned to Lanzini you could see him saying something like, "why did u even do that!?"  It was brainless and unnecessary.  Shame cos he scored a couple of decent goals this week.

Annoyed me the way BBC highlighted it , yet they didn't even show Kane's challenge which was worthy of a red

They did

It's the new English hope, cheeky Harry Kane, though.  Just showed passion despite putting the player out for weeks...

Hope Mitro doesn't get a ban but can't see it, especially as it's been highlighted again by the BBC wankers.  I'm sure there were other tackles this weekend that were far worse that will go retrospectively unpunished.