Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Three games for what? ???

When he closed down Lanzini he left his arm/elbowish in to connect with Lanzini's head, looks naughty but there's only been the one replay, so it's not clear cut until you see more to be sure if it was on purpose or not.

If it was any other player we'd say it was unfortunate, yet with Mitro some are saying he's a daft cunt and almost advocating a ban for him. It was clearly not as intentional an elbow as some would like to believe.

Anyway, we looked a very good outlet with Mitro on the pitch. Merino and Perez in particular were thriving off him playing there, and a very good goal by him. I think he still has a role to play this season, especially given we can't rely on Gayle's fitness at all.

Heard it was similar to the Arnautovic one. Did the ref see it?

It wasn't much and I'd be really surprised if it was revisited. It was dumb in so far as if it had been seen, he would have given the referee a decision to make.

Guest reefatoon

When he closed down Lanzini he left his arm/elbowish in to connect with Lanzini's head, looks naughty but there's only been the one replay, so it's not clear cut until you see more to be sure if it was on purpose or not.

Doesn't put an elbow in for me, I think it was just the size difference that meant he caught him high.

Definitely went in with the elbow up like.

Doesn't put an elbow in for me, I think it was just the size difference that meant he caught him high.

Aye like i say we all need to see a replay of it, it's not clear cut but it did  on the quick look i got a bit naughty.

If it was any other player we'd say it was unfortunate, yet with Mitro some are saying he's a daft cunt and almost advocating a ban for him. It was clearly not as intentional an elbow as some would like to believe.

Anyway, we looked a very good outlet with Mitro on the pitch. Merino and Perez in particular were thriving off him playing there, and a very good goal by him. I think he still has a role to play this season, especially given we can't rely on Gayle's fitness at all.

I'd also keep him but West Ham basically weren't defending by the time Mitro came on

Heard it was similar to the Arnautovic one. Did the ref see it?

Nope but he did lead with his elbow so it was a naughty one. Luckily he got away with it but if you move you elbow toward an opponent like that you are asking for trouble.

i thought it was absolutely nothing, he was turning as it happened. I thought the ref had a word didn't he? so no ban?

The ref can have another look and decide it might warrant a red if it's picked up by the disciplinary panel thingy, he can't if he already issued a yellow card (i think).

i thought it was absolutely nothing, he was turning as it happened. I thought the ref had a word didn't he? so no ban?

The ref can have another look and decide it might warrant a red if it's picked up by the disciplinary panel thingy, he can't if he already issued a yellow card (i think).

Fair one, i think it would be harsh as fuck to give a red for it certainly wasn't blatant. Plus he booked Sakho for an elbow earlier on

Can't really say myself until we all see it again. On the plus side he took the goal brilliantly, and should have scored another, unlike some i think there's a good player in there somewhere.