Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

his only fault is..he have bad reputation.and he is big,young,damn ugly and he tried to press the defender like all other attackers do in rafas system

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid cunt.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

give some suport to kid..he is good,he scored twice in 3 days..wtf you want???

his only fault is..he have bad reputation.and he is big,young,damn ugly and he tried to press the defender like all other attackers do in rafas system

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid c***.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

This is class. Some fantastic rhetoric :lol:

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid cunt.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

Him not to elbow opposition players for no reason would be a start

To stop getting himself suspended for stupid shit.

+1

he is not soft..if he not run...or aggresive..you could tell..uninterested punk..when he bite for the club colours he is stupid c***.i watched today 5 other games and see much brutal colisions,kicks...witout yellow card

To stop getting himself suspended for stupid s***.

Referee was 5m from incident and he dont even give him a yellow...flagsman also didnt call ref..maybe both of them are blind?

His reputation and the fact that slimeballs like Phil Neville are calling for bans will be more of a bearing factor on if he gets charged, as opposed to the incident itself. To me it's clear that he tries to use his body weight to push Lanzini off the ball and leans in with his forearm, which results in an accidental elbow - especially due to Lanzini's size and that he slinks down when he plays that pass. Because of his reputation people will go down the "he meant it because he's fucking stupid" rhetoric but I just don't buy that.

His reputation and the fact that slimeballs like Phil Neville are calling for bans will be more of a bearing factor on if he gets charged, as opposed to the incident itself. To me it's clear that he tries to use his body weight to push Lanzini off the ball and leans in with his forearm, which results in an accidental elbow - especially due to Lanzini's size and that he slinks down when he plays that pass. Because of his reputation people will go down the "he meant it because he's fucking stupid" rhetoric but I just don't buy that.

:thup:

Nothing really which is probably why ref, linesman and no one else saw anything at the time.

Just the usual BBC anti Mitrovic agenda, the retarded Neville brother and a few other usual suspects trying to big it up.

If that's worthy of MOTD time then they could probably make a one hour spin off show of all the weekend's similar stuff and Hudderfield last week could have a show of their own.