Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

'Door zijn Advocaat' - signing for the Mackems.

I reckon this is done tbh and we're waiting until we're back so we can unveil him with McClaren. Probably something as quizzical as Visa issues to the States so not bothering until then. Just little (well I guess big things really) like that article going as far as the figures of his contract, his brother visiting St James') etc. I think it's as good as done. Is he still training with Anderlecht? He's better doing that in a first team pre-season environment than signing him to train on his tod in Benton or with the kids while the rest are away.

'Door zijn Advocaat' - signing for the Mackems.

I reckon this is done tbh and we're waiting until we're back so we can unveil him with McClaren. Probably something as quizzical as Visa issues to the States so not bothering until then. Just little (well I guess big things really) like that article going as far as the figures of his contract, his brother visiting St James') etc. I think it's as good as done. Is he still training with Anderlecht? He's better doing that in a first team pre-season environment than signing him to train on his tod in Benton or with the kids while the rest are away.

Heard him and that defender we're allegedly after both missed training yesterday.

Think both of them will be away at some point this summer.

Ryder reckons we want him to join the US tour.

I know he's an idiot and a bellend but Ryder normally takes any opportunity to quash a transfer story. I think this could be done. We will see.

@Sporting_AND: MITROVIC

-Fee: €16.5m (+bonuses)

- Signing on fee: €2m

-Sell on percentage: 5%

-Annual salary: 2.4m

-23.5k per win/11.7 per draw

#nufc #rsca

Strong money if true! Very specific figures to make up if it's lies like

Makes you think Sky were pulling another Vieira like stunt then with the Austin thing? Get as much cash in as possible before this comes off and people stop betting on him coming here.

I don't think the Austin saga is over for us. Also how do Sky make money by stop taking bets on him coming to us?

I'll be happy with this guy like, build a system around him and hope he stays for a good few years. Be nice to have a good striker again.

With our transfer policy there is no way we can build a team around him or anyone else.

Makes you think Sky were pulling another Vieira like stunt then with the Austin thing? Get as much cash in as possible before this comes off and people stop betting on him coming here.

I don't think the Austin saga is over for us. Also how do Sjy make money by stop taking bets on him coming to us?

This. And media have gone all summer telling us we want two strikers. People would still bet on Austin to us even if we get Mitrovic.

I'll be happy with this guy like, build a system around him and hope he stays for a good few years. Be nice to have a good striker again.

With our transfer policy there is no way we can build a team around him or anyone else.

I don't know like, he's only 20, it's not outside the realms of possibility he might be here at least 2-3 years imo

I don't know like, he's only 20, it's not outside the realms of possibility he might be here at least 2-3 years imo

You can't build a team around a player who will only be here for 2-3 years. They need to be here for 5 years or so.

@Sporting_AND: MITROVIC

-Fee: €16.5m (+bonuses)

- Signing on fee: €2m

-Sell on percentage: 5%

-Annual salary: 2.4m

-23.5k per win/11.7 per draw

#nufc #rsca

Strong money if true! Very specific figures to make up if it's lies like

Surprised that these details have been made public, Ashley definitely prefers everything to have a veil of secrecy which is why most of our signings are for "an Undisclosed fee". Fucking Cunt...

You can't build a team around a player who will only be here for 2-3 years. They need to be here for 5 years or so.

Of course you fucking, and I said at least

That wage is low in Premier League terms...£27k a week ish? Good that he's heavily incentivised to score goals if it rises that much when we win.

Its £32k, but the article specifies that's net pay, so after tax.  Which would mean a total wage of around £60k per week.