Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Flew in yesterday, up to Newcastle today, medical tomorrow, unveiled tuesday. This is the longest transfer in history. We really do like to drag ' em out.

There's no one at the club. Horribly understaffed just like his shops.

I never thought we would pull this off. If we got a winger and 2 centrebacks Id be over the moon.

He plays in the Belgian league, i don't think it's that much of a coup personally

It makes little difference what league they play in. A good signing is a good signing. There's an element of risk but every transfer has risk.

Wijnaldum was a coup for us, he played in Holland.

I never thought we would pull this off. If we got a winger and 2 centrebacks Id be over the moon.

He plays in the Belgian league, i don't think it's that much of a coup personally

It makes little difference what league they play in. A good signing is a good signing. There's an element of risk but every transfer has risk.

We are cheap by premier league standards buying players from clubs with much lower resources than ourselves and competing against the likes of Swansea hardly classes as "coups"  in my opinion.

We are cheap by premier league standards buying players from clubs with much lower resources than ourselves and competing against the likes of Swansea hardly classes as "coups"  in my opinion.

Signing any high quality player is a coup, for us!

Especially ones who are on the radar of more ambitious clubs.

Just goes to show the level of expectation around here.

He's the sort player we should be targeting and signing without a problem,

Ah, we are pretending Ashley doesn't own the club? And that we haven't been in a relegation battle for the last 3 seasons?

Where we are, Mitrovic/Austin standard is the best we can get. To get a better side takes far more ambition and far more money.

Ah, we are pretending Ashley doesn't own the club? And that we haven't been in a relegation battle for the last 3 seasons?

Where we are Mitrovic, Austin standard is the best we can get. To get a better side takes far more ambition and far more money.

Nope but I also won't allow my expectations to be lowered.

Guest palnese

We've bought big names from Man Utd and Chelsea in the past. That turned out well. It doesn't matter how much players cost orwhere they're signed from from as long as they perform.

We've bought big names from Man Utd and Chelsea in the past. That turned out well. It doesn't matter how much players cost orwhere they're signed from from as long as they perform.

No one is advocating signing players who are over the hill and unmotivated or just generally lacking in any footballing ability whatsoever.

I'd say spending over 10m on a striker under Ashley's era is a coup, but in general it's something we should expect year in year out considering the club's stature and resources. But who cares honestly, lets just hope he does well.

I'd say spending over 10m on a triker under Ashley's era is a coup, but in general it's something we should expect year in year out considering the club's stature and resources. But who cares honestly, lets just hope he does well.

I'd just prefer we didn't constantly have gaping holes in the squad year after year. With the resources we have it really takes the piss.

I'd say spending over 10m on a triker under Ashley's era is a coup, but in general it's something we should expect year in year out considering the club's stature and resources. But who cares honestly, lets just hope he does well.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3469687/drift-trike-o.gif

What i mean by that is if we wanted to spend 10-20m every year on a player we easily could do.

Wasn't it 3 transfer windows with only the same 3 Championship centre backs before we finally bought the fucking weirdo? And now this will be the 3rd if we finally sign Mbemba yet the crap is still here 6 windows later.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3469687/drift-trike-o.gif

What a gif :lol:

Anderlecht will receive 16.5m euros (£11.5m) plus bonuses if Mitrovic reaches certain landmarks.

Of that 16.5m euros, Partizan Belgrade will receive 2.3m euros (£1.6m), which is their 20% sell-on clause agreed when Anderlecht paid them 5m euros for the striker.

Anderlecht will also receive 5% of any subsequent sale of Mitrovic by Newcastle.

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/07/mitrovic-has-landed/#sthash.ulYyxGta.dpuf

Mitrovic would receive 2.4m euros (£1.7m basic pay – £33,000 a week)

Elsewhere in the Belgian media, it is also reported that there will be big performance related bonuses to clinch the deal on top of his basic wage.

Mitrovic will be paid 23,500 euros (£16,000) for each Newcastle win and 11,700 euros (£8,000) for each draw.

Based on last season’s Premier League results (10 wins, 9 draws), that would have seen Mitrovic receive approximately an extra £232,000, adding on average £5,000 to his weekly pay.

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/07/mitrovic-has-landed/#sthash.ulYyxGta.dpuf