Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Did I imagine they happened before he signed? I missed the signing as I was out all day and had no internet, therefore had a catch up read through his thread?

Mitrovic – Newcastle medical update

Aleksandar Mitrovic is currently undergoing his medical for Newcastle United.

Sky Sports’ north east man Keith Downie has also confirmed that they understand the signing is expected to be announced by Tuesday at the very latest.

The striker scored 26 goals (all competitions) last season for Anderlecht and flew into Newcastle Airport on Sunday afternoon.

The 20 year old striker is widely reported to be due to be joined at St James Park by teammate Chancel Mbemba very shortly.

In advance of Mitrovic flying into Tyneside, details of the deal struck between Newcastle United and Anderlecht & the striker, were reported in the Belgian media.

Het Nieuwsblad said that the following contract details had been offered by Newcastle United:

Anderlecht will receive 16.5m euros (£11.5m) plus bonuses if Mitrovic reaches certain landmarks.

Of that 16.5m euros, Partizan Belgrade will receive 2.3m euros (£1.6m), which is their 20% sell-on clause agreed when Anderlecht paid them 5m euros for the striker.

Anderlecht will also receive 5% of any subsequent sale of Mitrovic by Newcastle.

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/07/mitrovic-newcastle-medical-update/#sthash.M597MWfs.dpuf

Did I imagine they happened before he signed? I missed the signing as I was out all day and had no internet, therefore had a catch up read through his thread?

They released that after he'd signed.

Am I being stupid here or have you just Giggsed yourself? :lol:

He has, it's still not as bad as when somebody warned a poster that he would be banned for posting a video then posted one a few posts later to get his own ban.

Am I being stupid here or have you just Giggsed yourself? :lol:

He has, it's still not as bad as when somebody warned a poster that he would be banned for posting a video then posted one a few posts later to get his own ban.

It was yorkie and the fixture lists  :lol:

One of my favourite moments of the forum and hands down the best ban anyone has ever received.  :lol:

This  has taken Ages, Who is doing his Medical? The NHS?

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/15/ab/dr.%20%20Engleman.jpg?itok=6yYcf6wG

It was yorkie and the fixture lists  :lol:

One of my favourite moments of the forum and hands down the best ban anyone has ever received.  :lol:

:lol: I remembered who it was but didn't want to name and shame, I had forgotten that it was the fixtures.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/15/ab/dr.%20%20Engleman.jpg?itok=6yYcf6wG

More likely that NE5 is doing his medical tbh.

"So, Aleks, do you know who Fat Fred is?"

No wonder it's taking so long if Mick is on here posting at the same time.