Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He was willing to die for the cause today. Love you Mitro.

Well that's all we need isn't it guys who are willing to die for the cause just fuck ability who needs that eh  There was 52000 people willing to die for the cause in the stands. Doesn't make them a premier league striker capable of scoring goals and causing defences problems

Some of the comments on here are ridiculous at times.

Well that's all we need isn't it guys who are willing to die for the cause just fuck ability who needs that eh  There was 52000 people willing to die for the cause in the stands. Doesn't make them a premier league striker capable of scoring goals and causing defences problems

You do know that he scored today, right?

Guest DonaldGrump

Well that's all we need isn't it guys who are willing to die for the cause just f*** ability who needs that eh  There was 52000 people willing to die for the cause in the stands. Doesn't make them a premier league striker capable of scoring goals and causing defences problems

A few years back I am sure Northwich Victorias centre forward scored against Sunderland.......despite this much like Mitrovic he would not be good enough to play in a side capable of staying in the Premier Lerague...he maybe likeable and give it his best but then so was Shola. Sadly not good enough, oure and simple. 

So all is forgiven eh?

We will just let him off for all is glaring weakness'es as a striker. Shola scored 7 against these fuckers remember

He just has nothing about him at all to say he will succeed in England at all there's far far better strikers than him in the championship man

He must be the slowest striker in the league by a mile. Defoe has yards and yards of pace on him yet he's 12 years older

Unreal! Wish we could bottle his passion and feed it into others.

His lack of goals has been an issue for us a team but as a player I have no worries in him at all. His all round game is far better than i expected, his chest control up with the best I've ever seen. He's not just the nutcase who wants a fight, he wants to fight for his team, many of which in our squad don't want to do.

If we do go down God forbid, Mitro is someone we should be supporting and fighting to keep because he's the type to fire us back up. He's improving all the time.

His lack of goals has been an issue for us a team but as a player I have no worries in him at all. His all round game is far better than i expected, his chest control up with the best I've ever seen. He's not just the nutcase who wants a fight, he wants to fight for his team, many of which in our squad don't want to do.

If we do go down God forbid, Mitro is someone we should be supporting and fighting to keep because he's the type to fire us back up. He's improving all the time.

His chest control is up with the best you've ever seen??????

Pity he cannot win a ball in the air for shit then and very rarely jumps at all for any always wants to chest it down. He has the first touch and control of a baby elephant man

Could see him staying next year in the championship. Just depends on how much we could cash him in for. Stock certainly isn't as high.

If only he had a bit more pace. Passion is there though. Think he can be a big player for us. Not convinced we will have the chance to see.

Pity he cannot win a ball in the air for s*** then and very rarely jumps at all for any always wants to chest it down. He has the first touch and control of a baby elephant man

Won a good ball at the back post today to be fair to him.

Pity he cannot win a ball in the air for shit then and very rarely jumps at all for any always wants to chest it down. He has the first touch and control of a baby elephant man

We get it. Stop.

I was at a talk in with Beardsley on Friday...someone said recall Arma, he's better than Mitro/Rivière/DeJong/Doumbia...pedro said he wasn't ready, there was levels in football, Arma is miles away from PL. Bloke kicked off saying Arma scored goals, none of our strikers can. It got quite heated for a Q+A, pedro said Arma would be 6th choice, he'd had Rivière and Doumbia easily over Arma. Says 4/5 years Arma might be better than rivière, fair enough but right now Mitro for his age is a man, Arma still a boy who shouldn't be near PL.

Guest neesy111

Apart from the goal he was absolutely dogshit.  Shola has more quality.

Bullshit. No surprise from you.

Considering you are on my ignore list, this post isn't a surprise.

You must have some ridiculously low expectations from a striker.