Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that. Mitrovic getting the winner for Fulham topping it off followed by a class evening despite the rain. Again Craven Cottage is a canny stadium, if I lived in London I could see myself following them like. Decent crowd of 20k + and canny atmopshere, although home fans were very anxious. They play some good football, but one of he lads with us who is a ST holder there said it’s one of the wors performances he’s seen from them at home this season. Mackems probably deserved a draw and could have had a pen. The lad that scored looked lively, but once they went level there was only one winner. Mitrovic did a lot of good things as a CF, but nothing you wouldn’t expect from him at this level. Sessegnon and Cairney stood out and look PL quality. Fulham fans love Mitrovic and it’s weird hearing the. Chant his name and get so excited when the ball even gets near him. I don’t know how many mackems went, but apart fro, Sunderland til I die at the start, we didn’t hear much from them. Regardless fair play to those that turned up given their season. We bumped into an old Mackem couple in the Crabtree after the match and they were sound, felt really sorry for them if I’m honest all banter and joking aside. This was their 30 odd years home and away as a couple. Poor bastards :lol: If Fulham dont go up this season, that team will be dismantled. If they go up, they will have more about them than Huddersfield especially if they keep Mitrovic and he does the business for them. I’m still not convinced by him watching him in the flesh though. O’Shea has a comfortable night against him in all honesty. I’m told the mackems can’t finish any higher than rick bottom :lol:

Is he a grumble star?

Mitro looked offside to me, but it was a great header. Mackems should have had a pen too, to add to the hilarity.

Just pleased we're not in that division. Or the one below like our neighbours.

Has Mitrović ever scored a hat-trick?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/115279/Show/Aleksandar-Mitrovic

Who writes this s***? Not Rafa that's for sure.

+ Strengths

Passing - Very Strong

Finishing - Very Strong

Key passes - Strong

Long shots - Strong

Aerial Duels - Strong

Holding on to the ball - Strong

Defensive contribution - Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Aleksandar Mitrovic's Style of Play

Likes to do layoffs

Gets fouled often

* Strengths, weaknesses and styles are calculated from statistics of each player's latest two seasons

Scored ahattrick against Arsenal at Emirates

On FIFA?

In UCL with Anderlecht

Fair enough.

He didn't like :lol:

Not fair enough then. He's never scored a hat-trick then as far as I can tell.

Best striker on the books whether Rafa likes him, thinks he suits his style, or not.

Still doesn't mean he'll do well in the Premier next season and that's the only thing which matters. On the plus side, he's already our player so we don't have to spend £20m to take a punt on him.

Guest neesy111

Regular as clockwork. :lol:

Just like his goalscoring feats this season.

:tino:

He's done well for Fulham and it was probably the confidence boost he needed, but just for context Gayle was on for 30 goals plus before his injury last season in that division.

What's with the fucking the thread title? Is this how much the Mitro fanboys are overrating him by?? :facepalm:

Mitro fanboys don't have the ability to edit titles like. Otherwise i'd have renamed HBAs thread something ludicrous.

Based on the Fulham vs Sunderland game I saw nothing different from Mitro's game than when he has played for us.

I've seen him in two televised games this season and he looks exactly the same to me. Very pleased he's scoring goals for Fulham, but still no idea if he'll be able to carry that into the Premier consistently.

What's with the fucking the thread title? Is this how much the Mitro fanboys are overrating him by?? :facepalm:

Such an offensive title. I'm fuming.

It's embarrassing. Enjoy that he scored against the Mackems, but don't fucking make it embarrassing. Just fucking don't, mate. Yeah?!

Guest Howaythetoon

Based on the Fulham vs Sunderland game I saw nothing different from Mitro's game than when he has played for us.

That’s what I thought watching him. Mind listening to our match today, it sounded like we could have done with him against WBA...

Maybe Mitro would have done better than the strikers we do have but that's not saying much. Our strikers have all failed when it comes to regularly scoring goals. Their running and hard work may have created chances for others but they get judged on goals by the fans. Rafa doesn't seem to rate/trust Mitro so he wouldn't have been playing here anyway. Better he goes on loan.

Hopefully we'll buy a striker who can score goals next season.

Such an offensive title. I'm fuming.

It's embarrassing. Enjoy that he scored against the Mackems, but don't fucking make it embarrassing. Just fucking don't, mate. Yeah?!

Whooooosh...

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s quite apparent why Mitro hasn’t had much of a look in here. Rafa wants his main man to be a combination of being mobile, hard working/pressing and able to run the channels. Mitro is an old fashioned CF whose game isn't best suited to that style.

Gayle is probably the best player suited to that style, but his finishing has let him down this season. Slimani it’s too early (for me anyway) to judge whether he is capable of playing that role and Joselu... well he was a desperate signing made because if we didn’t get someone in it would have been no-one at all and our squad simply couldn’t cope with just 2 main strikers in Gayle and Mitrovic.

Watching Mitrovic last night, he played a lot with his back to goal, with lots of patient build-up play and then when Fulham did get forward quickly they looked to get crosses in early. They play a totally different style to us. We play on the counter and again try and press hard in every area with every player, even our defenders press hard.

I say we look to get the most money we can from Mitrovic and hope to bring in someone who can suit Rafa’s style and tactics better than Gayle who does an awful lot of good, but whose fininishing has deserted him this season.

It’s too long in the game so to speak to suddenly put Mitrovic in and start trying to build a system and tactics around him, not when the outcome will likely only yield 10 goals or so and possible sendings off. Basically he’s not worth it. For Fulham, yeah...