Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest chopey

Mitro and  Fulham should absolutely destroy Sunderland now on Friday.

Making plans for this already, few beers, takeaway and Mitro

have a feeling whether he scores or not, he'll have some snidey ideas for the mackems fans on Friday. should do a sweepstakes on what he'll do.

A) score, takes of shirt and reveal something related to us

b) score and do the going up going down celebration

c) score and reveal a message to them, something simillar to 'Enjoy Burton'

D) takes the s*** out of Cattermole

E) any other shit to fuck them over

After how proud the mackems were of Pickford on Monday night, I'm looking forward to what Mitro has in store for them.  They still haven't learnt their lesson. What goes around comes around. Yep. Karma's a .......

Seems to be enjoying Fulham as much if not more than us, obviously playing more helps but I think he just gets totally immersed in his current surroundings.

He's playing every week and scoring goals. If they get promoted and he struggles for goals in the Premier, he'd probably stop enjoying it as much.

11 in 13 for Fulham now. That's decent form. He's been MOTM in 6 games too. My concern is that you look at his goals for Fulham and most of them involve Fulham being collectively high up the pitch, with plenty of width on both sides. That just isn't how we play. So you look at his highlights and the temptation is to say he's improving and he's getting better at being in goal scoring positions. To me this is a symptom of how Fulham set up. I think if he was playing for us he would be spending too much time away from the goal and as such not really threatening.

Of course, we may add some quality to the team and I think he brings good variety to a forward line. I'd like to see us keep him on balance but I can't see him being a line leading striker for us in the short to medium term.

The above is academic if he doesn't apply himself in training in the manner expected.

11 in 13 for Fulham now. That's decent form. He's been MOTM in 6 games too. My concern is that you look at his goals for Fulham and most of them involve Fulham being collectively high up the pitch, with plenty of width on both sides. That just isn't how we play. So you look at his highlights and the temptation is to say he's improving and he's getting better at being in goal scoring positions. To me this is a symptom of how Fulham set up. I think if he was playing for us he would be spending too much time away from the goal and as such not really threatening.

Of course, we may add some quality to the team and I think he brings good variety to a forward line. I'd like to see us keep him on balance but I can't see him being a line leading striker for us in the short to medium term.

The above is academic if he doesn't apply himself in training in the manner expected.

Also would be interesting to see if Fulham can maintain their style of play successfully if they get to the Premier. They are quite adventurous which is great, but at that level you need to be pretty ruthless at both ends of the pitch to do well. It's one thing Liverpool or Spurs playing a high line, but will Fulham have the funds to finance the sort of quality squad to make it work?

Also would be interesting to see if Fulham can maintain their style of play successfully if they get to the Premier. They are quite adventurous which is great, but at that level you need to be pretty ruthless at both ends of the pitch to do well. It's one thing Liverpool or Spurs playing a high line, but will Fulham have the funds to finance the sort of quality squad to make it work?

He scored against both Manchesters and Spurs last time out, he got goals against Arsenal for Anderlecht when he was a kid, scoring against quality opposition doesn't seem an issue.

:thup: Said it a few pages back. He's undeniably in good form, but he was shite (as was everyone else at the time) under Rafa's tactics and I suspect his form would dip as soon as he came back if we didn't start playing much further up the pitch.

I would love us to keep him and play to his strengths, and if we had a revolving door of managers I definitely would, but I don't really think it will work out that way and I love Rafa loads more.

In his current form, I reckon he would have got us an equaliser on Monday.

But since if he was here he wouldn't have played for a year, he wouldn't have been in that form, and would have been more likely to remove that little blond lad's head.

He scored against both Manchesters and Spurs last time out, he got goals against Arsenal for Anderlecht when he was a kid, scoring against quality opposition doesn't seem an issue.

You could probably say something similar about Gayle in his playing career, it's the consistency which is the issue. Also whether you can set up a team to get the best out of him and still be effective in the Premier for the reasons I mentioned. We had him here for a season under McClaren and he didn't do enough then, so it's hard to tell whether that was down to him or the manager.