Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I want Brentford, Millwall, Preston or Bristol City up through the play-offs. Fulham up automatically. One of the first four ones because I can't remember them in the Prem, Fulham because fuck Cardiff.

Anyone but Millwall. A more rancid set of fans you'll struggle to find.

Cardiff fans are as close as you'll get.

They were fairly decent when we went there last season like.

More than accommodating in giving us thousands more tickets than we were entitled to and were happy to mingle in bars and clubs both pre and post match. I didn’t see any bother.

The last two times they've been up here they've been minging. The Friday night game they were as bad as I've known in the past 20years

My preference for promotion clubs has nothing to do with their likelihood of relegation. If we're bothered about that next season then it probably means Rafa isn't here and then who gives a fuck.

I hope you hate F.C.Vaduz, Vancouver and Toronto with such passion.

I absolutely detest Vancouver and Toronto in the MLS, yes. Vaduz I didn't actually know wasn't Swiss :lol:

You OK with Montreal then ? Where are Canadian teams supposed to play ? Practically all the sports over here are combined, NHL, MLB and NBA as well as MLS. Canadians literally can't organise their own leagues :)

How do you feel about Berwick, surely you can't dislike them ?

Guest Howaythetoon

My preference for promotion clubs has nothing to do with their likelihood of relegation. If we're bothered about that next season then it probably means Rafa isn't here and then who gives a fuck.

This

Good way of looking at it. :thup:

Villa are winning the play offs, like.

Pulis gonna Pulis

Boro promoted

has to be fulham, the others are gonna do nothing but stink the league up

I was presuming Fulham go up in 2nd.  Completely forgot about Cardiff tbh :lol:

Would have Fulham as playoff favourites then, Boro 2nd (just cause Pulis) then Villa

Millwall, Derby, Brentford, Preston, Bristol City, Sheff Utd all within 3 pts for the last playoff place. Doesnt matter who gets it, surely none of em have a chance against the other 3

What the fuck :lol:

How was that not picked up on the night/why didn’t Cahill make anything from it?

Unless it’s not as it seems from those images, but it looks like he’s tried to take his head off :lol:

Think Cahill's just relieved he got away with his own elbow