Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Why is it we cut the rope so quickly on new players in this club, its insane. If we are buying the wrong people, the people making those decisions need to go - Carr/Charnley.

Scary how many players we buy, chuck them straight in a the deep end because we have no other options and then wonder why they loose a bit of form when the inevitable wheels fall off due to our piss poor management and woefully weak squad.

You don't rattle 20+ goals a season if you are shit.  He clearly has some talent in there but as usual we buy a square peg for a round hole and wonder why it does not work.

Sure he will come good but he IS NOT the problem.

anyone with half a brain can see the lad has talent but unless we're going to be getting quality service to him he's not likely to do much, if we sign a player or two that can cross and end up with a system that can get proper support to him i think he'll do very well in this division, very well indeed

i sincerely hope they've made that point to him themselves like, that he's not on the bench for anything he's specifically done or not done, rather we made a cunt of signing anyone who might be able to play with him

I don't rate him at all like, he is immobile, a thug and a bit of a tart the way he rolls around. I see nothing special in his game to suggest he will be a top player for us.

That's almost exaggerated nonsense HTT. The other side of the coin is that he's still very young, and new to the league and the country. He's shown commitment and given us something up front we haven't had in a long time - balls. He's scored a couple of very good goals, and could have/should have had more. His lack of mobility is deceptive and during the good spells we had, he put himself in very good positions to either have a shot on goal or lay it off to someone else.

I don't think you can blanket judge him the way you have IMO.

I can't understand why you'd bring Thauvin on to play in Mitros position unless Mitro was either injured or being punished. Certainly what I thought at the time.

Didn't Thauvin got out wide and Perez went up top? Thauvin covered the left back position a couple of times fairly well.

Yip. I think Thauvins alright personally.

I can't understand why you'd bring Thauvin on to play in Mitros position unless Mitro was either injured or being punished. Certainly what I thought at the time.

Didn't Thauvin got out wide and Perez went up top? Thauvin covered the left back position a couple of times fairly well.

Yip. I think Thauvins alright personally.

Yeah, same. Think he's another one who has been fairly harshly treated with us. Hope doesn't lose interest here and looks for a move asap and continues with trying to impress in his cameos, forcing his way into the side. If McClaren continues with this 4-4-1-1 or whatever he should definitley be operating one of the flanks imo.

HTT on Mitro :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

You can fuck off, you shouldn't be entitled to an opinion after your defence of Pardew. Even Ian W wasn't as blind or as stupid in the end.

Anyway back to Mitrovic, he did look good, but the last few times he has played he looked turbo shit.

You can f*** off, you shouldn't be entitled to an opinion after your defence of Pardew. Even Ian W wasn't as blind or as stupid in the end.

Anyway back to Mitrovic, he did look good, but the last few times he has played he looked turbo s***.

Anyway, back to HTT, he used to be a good poster, but the last few posts have been turbo s***. Thug and a tart tbh.

:aww:

He is a tart, rolling around like a fanny. Hate that in players, especially our own.

Mit wasn't doing that when he first arrived, he was giving everything back and people criticised him for being on edge or even a 'thug'. Now instead of retaliating, he's often just going down instead. For instance when Huth pushes him in the face, he either goes down or he hits out back...

Well done on your Pardew reference though :aww: Not that i was on his side till the end, like.

With the right coaching and players around him he could be nearly as good as Shearer.  Keegan built a whole team around Andy Cole and Sir Bob did similar with Shearer.  If you launched Messi straight into our side he would struggle

I didn't see us the last few of Mitrovic's games before getting dropped but doing nothing wrong isn't really enough for a striker

I'm not sure if this even makes sense. Doing nothing wrong sort of means not doing anything to deserve losing your place.

I didn't see us the last few of Mitrovic's games before getting dropped but doing nothing wrong isn't really enough for a striker

I'm not sure if this even makes sense. Doing nothing wrong sort of means not doing anything to deserve losing your place.

Well like I didn't see the games but you should talk about what he did right rather than doing nothing wrong if you think he shouldn't have been dropped

Well like I didn't see the games but you should talk about what he did right rather than doing nothing wrong if you think he shouldn't have been dropped

More the fact whilst he wasn't doing much wrong, there were players around him having an absolute stinkers. When McClaren started saying he was looking at making the changes, only Mitrovic was made the scapegoat.

This wasn't really what was required but nevermind, it got us a murdering at Palace but a nice victory against Liverpool. Mitrovic should be back in the side sooner rather than later but can't really fault Cisse's performances since coming back into the side.

I don't understand people's strong opinions when they don't actually watch the match.

I don't have a strong opinion on it. I'm just suggesting that for him to stay in the team you may want to say what he did right rather than "did nothing wrong"