Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's still fucking shite....

going, going, GONE.

You have barely posted in the last few weeks, but as soon as you smell the slightest bit of Mitro praise you come in like a freight train :lol:

He's still fucking shite....

going, going, GONE.

You have barely posted in the last few weeks, but as soon as you smell the slightest bit of Mitro praise you come in like a freight train :lol:

My analysis is as consistant as it is accurate.

Can't work this daft c*** out, like. Has his usual stinker, then shows great composure to score a decent goal.

Then, when you would think his confidence would be sky high,  misses a regulation header from a cross put on a plate.

Baffles me.

Why do people want rid of this guy?  Have said from the start my opinion is his all round play is very good.  Brings people into play very well, strong etc.  Do people forget his age like?! He has loads of potential.  If he becomes as composed and he has been now and again just like tonight within the next 2 years then we have a great player on our hands who loves the club! Get a grip like

He took his goal well and deserves credit for it but I'll stand by what I said at the time, his general play was awful tonight and he looked dogshit tbh. Would love it if he just clicked and turned into the striker we all want him to be but it just doesn't look like happening imo.

I hope he stays. With a stronger overall team he could do better, especially a much stronger midfield creating more chances.

Head / Buried / Sand

You may well be right but do you have some stats to back up your position?

Just how many chances is he fluffing?

Or is he supposed to be doing something nobody else in the team was doing the year we got relegated or last season? We were piss poor in patches then too.

Agree with this:

Get rid while we can still recoup most of what we paid, not only is he currently very average but he's a liability on the pitch and prone to going absolutely nuts.

But also agree with this:

Honestly don't care if he stays or goes.

If we can get near enough our money back I'd sell him in a shot.

Forget the stats, his poor goalscoring rate, his poor chance conversion % or his questionable temperament, I've watched him for 2 seasons now and it's clear that he's not good enough.