Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I'd sell. Lets not forget every match day on here last season when he played. Constantly missing good chances and everyone hated him. We can't afford his shit finishing in the Premier League. Get rid.

To those who vote for Sell, please kindly suggest who to bring in for 15m within our reach, or who to loan in that really can do a job.

Is that a rule now for having an opinion that a player is not good and not worth keeping? We have to somehow know the availability of replacements/improvements? Seems like a silly requirement tbh. I'll just stick to thinking he's not worth keeping, ta.

Because I consider the option of "get rid without replacement" equals to bullshit.  What's the point of getting 15m and then relegate?  Hanging on Mitrovic may not guarantee us safe, but having Gayle as the only striker for this season guarantee Championship next season.

To those who vote for Sell, please kindly suggest who to bring in for 15m within our reach, or who to loan in that really can do a job.

Is that a rule now for having an opinion that a player is not good and not worth keeping? We have to somehow know the availability of replacements/improvements? Seems like a silly requirement tbh. I'll just stick to thinking he's not worth keeping, ta.

Because I consider the option of "get rid without replacement" equals to bullshit.  What's the point of getting 15m and then relegate?  Hanging on Mitrovic may not guarantee us safe, but having Gayle as the only striker for this season guarantee Championship next season.

Mitro isn't the striker we need. He doesn't score enough in the PL and he didn't score enough in the championship and he doesn't fit into the system that Rafa plays.  I love the guy but I don't see the point in keeping him.

I'm confident we could get a striker for £15m that fits Rafa's style better and would at least equal the 8-10 goals we'll get from Mitro this season. Negredo might be worth taking a punt on for example, he's a much better finisher than Mitro for a start

If his replacement is f***ing Rolan I'd definitely rather keep him.

This.

this

How much of Rolan have the 3 of you seen out of interest. Would be interested to having a first hand scouting report on him as I've a feeling that it is a case of him being one of our late in the window options.

Mitro isn't the striker we need. He doesn't score enough in the PL and he didn't score enough in the championship and he doesn't fit into the system that Rafa plays.  I love the guy but I don't see the point in keeping him.

I'm confident we could get a striker for £15m that fits Rafa's style better and would at least equal the 8-10 goals we'll get from Mitro this season. Negredo might be worth taking a punt on for example, he's a much better finisher than Mitro for a start

Aye, see how many people would fancy Negredo for Mitrovic?

Guest chopey

Any player that would replace mitro would be an unproven gamble so we need to work out if it's best to try and develop him or try something new

Not a chance I would swap Mitro for Negredo, the guy is finished.

9 goals and 4 assists last season in a team completely devoid of creativity, playing up front on his own. He's still only 31

Mitro got only 8 goals and 6 assists in the championship?

I don't see how Negredo is finished? Fair enough if you don't rate him but the stats don't seem to back up your statement. Also bear in mind the guy would be being coached/managed by Rafa - i'd be far more confident of Negredo getting 15+ goals in our team than Mitro next season.

Not a chance I would swap Mitro for Negredo, the guy is finished.

9 goals and 4 assists last season in a team completely devoid of creativity, playing up front on his own. He's still only 31

Mitro got only 8 goals and 6 assists in the championship?

I don't see how Negredo is finished? Fair enough if you don't rate him but the stats don't seem to back up your statement. Also bear in mind the guy would be being coached/managed by Rafa - i'd be far more confident of Negredo getting 15+ goals in our team than Mitro next season.

Negredo could barely be bothered to run for most of last season.

Anyway, it's a fairly pointless comparison. Obviously I would replace Mitro with someone better, that goes without saying for any player.

I'd assume we could get a striker for 15m that would score / assist similar to Mitro. So if we sell Mitro and get a striker better suited to our system then I'm game for it.

What we really need is a striker who is competition for Gayle. I'm more than happy with Mitro as 3rd choice and something different from the bench. That said if his sale is the only way to get the comepetition for Gayle then I'd reluctantly sell.

Even with a new signing to compete with Gayle, I can't see a scenario where we don't need to keep Mitro around really. If Perez is considered a striker too, then maybe.

3 goals in about 2.5 games then? Unless we're after Messi/Ronaldo figures people can't throw his main criticism at him yet.

Agree but he was dreadful until the goal today mind!

And after... He's just not very good. So slow. Rivière looked better his first pre-season than Mitro has in any of his pre-seasons.

Likeable lad at a stretch but that's it.

3 goals in about 2.5 games then? Unless we're after Messi/Ronaldo figures people can't throw his main criticism at him yet.

Agree but he was dreadful until the goal today mind!

And Gayle was dreadful in a lot of games last season, but scored, and people used that as a sign that he was a good striker.

Mitro has done reasonably well this pre-season, looks a lot trimmer and fitter than he has been since he's been with us and has clearly worked on his work rate - closing down significantly more, whereas previously he'd just lumber around the field. As I've previously said, he's already knocked the ridiculous red cards/theatrics on the head and seems to be more controlled aggression.

He's young and needs to improve more, but he's looking better and better the longer he works under Rafa imo.