Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I think this looks like a case of Rafa demanding signings, and Ashley saying, you've already got someone here you aren't utilising properly. This whole sell before you buy is geared around Mitro if you ask me. The £15m price tag screams that the club think he is better than Rafa thinks.

Would've liked to see how we would've done with 4-2-3-1 and Perez playing number 10 off Mitro.

I will be fuming if Mitro goes out on loan.

If we can get a proper fee, than it's Rafa decision, and I accept it, but if it's a loan, then it's an absolute bag of shite.

Would've liked to see how we would've done with 4-2-3-1 and Perez playing number 10 off Mitro.

I will be fuming if Mitro goes out on loan.

If we can get a proper fee, than it's Rafa decision, and I accept it, but if it's a loan, then it's an absolute bag of shite.

Really? He's obviously never going to be used.

He's pretty much our only saleable player with any value, but getting someone to pay £15m for him is a different matter.

The £15m price tag is there because Ashley clearly disagrees with Rafa on his value.

He's pretty much our only saleable player with any value, but getting someone to pay £15m for him is a different matter.

The £15m price tag is there because Ashley clearly disagrees with Rafa on his value.

I guess it is the going rate for any human footballer with a pulse now, it's just whether anyone will take a risk on Mitro.

Expert in football and judging a player's ability/value, is Mike.

Prices are pretty daft now tbh.  It's a long time since Ashley was creaming his pants at £35m for Andy Carroll. These days you are talking about £25m for a 30 year old defender from West Brom.

We'll only get close to £15m if he stays in the UK. It's our market that has gone mad, no other unless the buying team is English.

Foreign clubs that would want him simply don't have that sort of money to spend on a relatively proven player.