Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I can handle Rafa playing tedious football (in the championship, even more so in a league where we are clearly deficient in decent players), but when he is also not playing clearly better, or at least more interesting players with no fair explanation, it is fucking frustrating at best.

The funny thing is if this guy ever does play, he will end up getting dog's abuse :lol:

He's becoming this mythical all conquering hero, and in reality he is far from that.

He's a more than viable alternative to Gayle and Joselu. No one thinks he's a world beater and he'll f*** up chances but I cant for the life of me see how these two are better than him.

Guest firetotheworks

I can handle Rafa playing tedious football (in the championship, even more so in a league where we are clearly deficient in decent players), but when he is also not playing clearly better, or at least more interesting players with no fair explanation, it is fucking frustrating at best.

You think that's frustrating? Imagine how frustrating it is to understand why he doesn't play, but seeing so many being unwilling to accept it.

The funny thing is if this guy ever does play, he will end up getting dog's abuse :lol:

He's becoming this mythical all conquering hero, and in reality he is far from that.

Mythical all conquering hero?  :lol: Nobody is saying that.

I'm just fucking sick of Gayle and Joselu, if we don't buy a striker, he has to start playing.

You think that's frustrating? Imagine how frustrating it is to understand why he doesn't play, but seeing so many being unwilling to accept it.

I'm sure it is equally shit.

Guest alijmitchell

Lets face it, we have a trio of utterly cack strikers. All are crap finishers, two slow, one quick, one physical but a prick, one technical but a pansy, and one little dweeb who barely looks arsed.

Mythical all conquering hero?  :lol: Nobody is saying that.

I'm just fucking sick of Gayle and Joselu, if we don't buy a striker, he has to start playing.

You'd like to think so, but first he has to declare himself fit, and start training properly. Rafa hasn't given him a fair crack IMO, but he's shown a bad attitude by the looks of it.