Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Never in a million years would we have even a sniff of getting Sessegnon.

They know they will need to strike up a deal before the world cup, because they will be priced out of the market. They won't have 20 million plus to spend, if they don't go up, they will have to sweeten the pot, they'll probably offer Cairney but I hope we don't bite on that, and insist on Sessgnon. They could wait to sell him themselves to finance the move but that would mean they will probably be in a bidding war with a bunch of other clubs. It makes a lot of sense for them and us tbh.

Sessegnon knows he can do "better", though. Players still have a say you know.

If he's got any sense, he'll know that working with someone like Rafa will help him more than sitting on Man City/Chelsea or Manure's bench.

They know they will need to strike up a deal before the world cup, because they will be priced out of the market. They won't have 20 million plus to spend, if they don't go up, they will have to sweeten the pot, they'll probably offer Cairney but I hope we don't bite on that, and insist on Sessgnon. They could wait to sell him themselves to finance the move but that would mean they will probably be in a bidding war with a bunch of other clubs. It makes a lot of sense for them and us tbh.

If he's got any sense, he'll know that working with someone like Rafa will help him more than sitting on Man City/Chelsea or Manure's bench.

More thinking Liverpool / Tottenham. He'd get to play there. Probably would even get in Man Utds side.

More thinking Liverpool / Tottenham. He'd get to play there. Probably would even get in Man Utds side.

:mou:

Yeah, if I were Sessegnon, I'd be telling my agent (and the club) not to bother me with offers from outside the top six. He's the first ever PFA Young Player of the Year candidate from outside the top flight - he's not just a "young left back", he's potentially the next Bale or Cole.

I'm not sure the player or Serbia would be too upset if that happened (which I doubt it can btw), as I bet both would rather not be playing more games with the risk of injury this close to the World Cup, he's not going to get much of a break, having said that, he hadlike 6 months off at the start of the season, when Rafa picked Joselu ahead of him :)

• 3 weeks later...

Fulham are promoted which means they'll probably want to make the transfer permanent. I think I'd take £20m which we should be able to get with his exploits on loan.

Watching him today I don't think he's worth £20. Never saw him make 1 decent run all game. Good chance with a header from 6 yards out and put it 6 yards wide.

12 goals in 17 appearances says otherwise.