Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Should be looking to get the best part of £40m for our strikers (Mitro, Gayle, Joselu & Armstrong) in the summer.

Blow it all on one imo.

With our generous credit terms when we sell players Rafa would be lucky to get £8million of that. Might as well keep Joselu!

it's starting to kill me this installments thing, and i've been guilty of it as well, but fuck me yeah let's sell £40m worth of players from an already shite, small squad then give rafa 25% of that to spend on replacing them (if he's fucking lucky)

we're such a shithouse club man

Should be looking to get the best part of £40m for our strikers (Mitro, Gayle, Joselu & Armstrong) in the summer.

Blow it all on one imo.

With our generous credit terms when we sell players Rafa would be lucky to get £8million of that. Might as well keep Joselu!

it's starting to kill me this installments thing, and i've been guilty of it as well, but f*** me yeah let's sell £40m worth of players from an already s****, small squad then give rafa 25% of that to spend on replacing them (if he's f***ing lucky)

Considering how we sell in installments and buy outright and have been doing it for many years now we should have a constant stream of transfer cash every year.  Because we've built up a load of installments getting paid to use every year and have no installments going out.  So at this point "we can't spend X from the sale of a player because of installments" is just another shite excuse.

He is simply the one would make the promotion come true for Fulham. They were never in the race and was facing a critical summer which no way they could retain Sessgnon and Cairney. The loan of Mitrovic makes them have the best record in EFL since January and finally get the holy grail. Sessgnon and Cairney will stay. Everything's fucking bright. Mitrovic is their angel.

The above comes from my Fulham mate and he is going to treat me a meal for the Mitrovic loan.

Blow it all on one imo.

it's starting to kill me this installments thing, and i've been guilty of it as well, but f*** me yeah let's sell £40m worth of players from an already s****, small squad then give rafa 25% of that to spend on replacing them (if he's f***ing lucky)

Considering how we sell in installments and buy outright and have been doing it for many years now we should have a constant stream of transfer cash every year.  Because we've built up a load of installments getting paid to use every year and have no installments going out.  So at this point "we can't spend X from the sale of a player because of installments" is just another shite excuse.

i'd be amazed if it amounted to say £40m or whatever people think we're gonna bring in from sales personally

Can't believe how much people are underselling him. He's scored at a ridiculous rate in the championship, arguably the reason Fulham got promoted, scored in the PL, and scored internationally, he's only 23 and we should sell him for below 20m? Ross McCormack went for 12m ffs.

General consensus from the pundits is he's playing way below his level, it's seemingly only our own fans who don't rate him.

:thup:

Can't believe how much people are underselling him. He's scored at a ridiculous rate in the championship, arguably the reason Fulham got promoted, scored in the PL, and scored internationally, he's only 23 and we should sell him for below 20m? Ross McCormack went for 12m ffs.

General consensus from the pundits is he's playing way below his level, it's seemingly only our own fans who don't rate him.

I can think of one quite important person who doesn't rate him.

Our team right now has multiple players in it who at one time Rafa didn't trust enough to start.

It's not an impossible scenario where Mitrovic or anyone else can gain that trust, he's not an arrogant man who refuses to change if he sees better alternatives.

If he signs for Fulham in the summer would be very tempted to put him in my fantasy team. Think he’d score more goals for Fulham next year in the Prem than any of our strikers got last season.

If he signs for Fulham in the summer would be very tempted to put him in my fantasy team. Think he’d score more goals for Fulham next year in the Prem than any of our strikers got last season.

Oh yeah, easily. He'll be straight in mine.

Guest chopey

Got to keep Mitro on our books until after WC.  His value could increase significantly if he has a good WC.

I9 8

Unless he gets injured

And Rafa.

ah they've got rid of the guy at fulham that was fucking things up for them then

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/27/slavisa-jokanovic-fulham-options-craven-cottage-promotion-premier-league

btw meant to ask in another thread, what's happened to bruce in the last 6 months i'd missed?  traumatic?

I think I heard during the match his mum and dad died.