Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Bet Raconteur thinks Pardew plays attacking football.

Er, get fucked. One example of rejecting groupthink means I’m guilty of all other thoughtcrime? NO’s very own Godwin’s Law right there - Raconteur is a vegetarian, therefore he must like gassing Jews too.

His value will in no way decline after the WC so I wouldn't sell him before then

Unless he gets a red in his first match and a broken leg in his last. I think that's much more likely to happen than him scoring two or more goals and adding any real value to his fee.

Besides which, flogging his donkey ass now and getting a fee with some time to spend it makes much more sense than raising an extra 5m but having a month less to spend it.

based on what? He's never had a serious injury and hasn't been sent off this season?  Ridiculous

He did get away with a horrific elbow mind

His value will in no way decline after the WC so I wouldn't sell him before then

Unless he gets a red in his first match and a broken leg in his last. I think that's much more likely to happen than him scoring two or more goals and adding any real value to his fee.

Besides which, flogging his donkey ass now and getting a fee with some time to spend it makes much more sense than raising an extra 5m but having a month less to spend it.

based on what? He's never had a serious injury and hasn't been sent off this season?  Ridiculous

He did get away with a horrific elbow mind

Indeed - try that at the World Cup and see how well that tenuous argument lasts.

Bet Raconteur thinks Pardew plays attacking football.

Er, get fucked. One example of rejecting groupthink means I’m guilty of all other thoughtcrime? NO’s very own Godwin’s Law right there - Raconteur is a vegetarian, therefore he must like gassing Jews too.

:lol:  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Always thought Afobe was a flash player and not a great reader of the game

I hope you get AIDS

Why hope when you can contribute to your own hope?

Guest firetotheworks

Always thought Afobe was a flash player and not a great reader of the game

I hope you get AIDS

Why hope when you can contribute to your own hope?

By asking you to bum joey?

Nah, by posting on Newcastle-Online. Heh

Really don't think we will sell to any other Premier league club tbh unless it's the 'top six' in which they obviously won't want him

The club will still be s*** scared of getting relegated next season and won't want to sell to a potential relegation rival

If Rafa wants to buy a different striker then he wouldn't have any problem selling Mitro to a PL club, especially as he doesn't seem to rate him. You can't have it both ways.

Wasn't it reported that he wouldnt sell/loan to another Premier league club last season?

Of course those reports could be rubbish but I don't think they are.

I think he would have a problem selling to a potential relegation rival tbh.

Just because he wasn't first choice or doesn't fit his style doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't rate him, he just doesn't trust him.

He didn't score many in the championship for Benitez but was in fantastic form for Fulham in the same league.

I think he will try and cash in on him to fund a new striker but he's got more chance of staying at the club than going to Fulham

Really don't think we will sell to any other Premier league club tbh unless it's the 'top six' in which they obviously won't want him

The club will still be s*** scared of getting relegated next season and won't want to sell to a potential relegation rival

If Rafa wants to buy a different striker then he wouldn't have any problem selling Mitro to a PL club, especially as he doesn't seem to rate him. You can't have it both ways.

Wasn't it reported that he wouldnt sell/loan to another Premier league club last season?

Of course those reports could be rubbish but I don't think they are.

I think he would have a problem selling to a potential relegation rival tbh.

Just because he wasn't first choice or doesn't fit his style doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't rate him, he just doesn't trust him.

He didn't score many in the championship for Benitez but was in fantastic form for Fulham in the same league.

I think he will try and cash in on him to fund a new striker but he's got more chance of staying at the club than going to Fulham

In that case Rafa mustn't want a new striker badly enough, which I think is unlikely. If he could get anywhere close to £20m for Mitrovic I think he'd ok it in a heartbeat if only to fund a striker that he thinks will work for his system. If anything I think it will be Ashley who won't want to sell because of Mitro's age and potential resale value. He'll want top dollar.

• 2 weeks later...

Scored again.

yeah but the most likely thing that will happen in the world cup is he sent off so it's irrelevant imo

this is getting old.

It really is

Scored again.

yeah but the most likely thing that will happen in the world cup is he sent off so it's irrelevant imo

this is getting old.

Aye it's also nonsense. "His goals are irrelevant cause in my mind-created illusory footballing future he gets sent off".

Guest firetotheworks

Scored again.

this is getting old.

Aye it's also nonsense. "His goals are irrelevant cause in my mind-created illusory footballing future he gets sent off".

Mandoon catching three on one bit of bait. [emoji38] Unless the first two are just sick of the facetiousness.