Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

His value will in no way decline after the WC so I wouldn't sell him before then

If anything even if he doesn’t score, the spotlight might increase his value even more just on competition to get his signature.

Do you think Fulham still want him if he gets an injury that will keep him out till a month or so into the season?

Just interested to see what people think. Any examples of that in the past. Someone getting hurt in the world cup and still bought over the summer.

The injury risk would be the only thing that makes me nervous really. It would be an absolute sickener if he got a bad injury, and the interest dried up.

Only because we all know that would be a good enough excuse for Ashley to restrict a player coming in. Most likely a striker, which would be infuriating.

Do you think Fulham still want him if he gets an injury that will keep him out till a month or so into the season?

Just interested to see what people think. Any examples of that in the past. Someone getting hurt in the world cup and still bought over the summer.

People will want for an injured player that has a good goal scoring record, look at us with Slimani. Worst case scenario, he goes down with an ACL, Broken leg or something and he's down long term, that would be a concern of course but not so rare it's not worth planning for. He could pick up a short to medium term injury though, worst case in that situation, someone will pick him up as a loan signing on deadline day based on the fact he'll be back within a month or two.

At the end of the day I wouldn't be overly upset if we didn't sell him, especially if Rafa doesn't sign an extension.

World Cup COULD add value, but I'd rather* we just sold now and quickened our incomings. Can get at least £20m, so let's get the ball rolling asap.

*well, i'd rather he stayed but we know that isn't happening.

World Cups can have a huge effect on player's reputations. It's really not worth the risk in my view to ell before the tournament. Say for example he scores 5 or 6 goals in a great run for Serbia is seen as the main reason for them reaching the Semi's or whatever. He goes from a 20 million player to a 40 million one. We've been at the opposite end of this situation so many times, trying to buy players from awkward sellers. We need to be the awkward ones, ideally I would like to see him go aboard with a sell on clause built in. Fulham will want to get him cheap before the world cup, why make it easy for them ? Did they help us out last year with Cairney ? 

:lol: So we’re just banking on him being a Golden Boot contender then.

I think him scoring 2 goals is charitable.

Really don't think we will sell to any other Premier league club tbh unless it's the 'top six' in which they obviously won't want him

The club will still be shit scared of getting relegated next season and won't want to sell to a potential relegation rival

:yao: Mike can maximize his income by selling to a PL/Champo club, so that's what he'll do. He is more than happy to gamble when it comes to our PL status.

He would sell to a championship club, I know in the past he's obviously gambled our Premier league status but I still don't think he will sell to Fulham unless it's a silly offer

I think clubs abroad will make an offer

Really don't think we will sell to any other Premier league club tbh unless it's the 'top six' in which they obviously won't want him

The club will still be shit scared of getting relegated next season and won't want to sell to a potential relegation rival

If Rafa wants to buy a different striker then he wouldn't have any problem selling Mitro to a PL club, especially as he doesn't seem to rate him. You can't have it both ways.

His value will in no way decline after the WC so I wouldn't sell him before then

Unless he gets a red in his first match and a broken leg in his last. I think that's much more likely to happen than him scoring two or more goals and adding any real value to his fee.

Besides which, flogging his donkey ass now and getting a fee with some time to spend it makes much more sense than raising an extra 5m but having a month less to spend it.