Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's had a good game like, misses aside.

Need him to score a couple of goals during the tournament though, otherwise his value is going to drop pretty sharpish. Too many misses like those and no one will pay £20m.

He's had a good game like, misses aside.

Need him to score a couple of goals during the tournament though, otherwise his value is going to drop pretty sharpish. Too many misses like those and no one will pay £20m.

I think clubs would be more interested in his game.

Mitrovic has missed 100% of his chances in world cup football

Wasn't his overhead kick on target? Wrongly given offside.

He didnt have an overhead kick.

Guest Howaythetoon

Think if we had just paid 20 million for him and we're relying on him to score the goals to keep us up I would be pretty worried having watched that game.

We stayed up comfortably last season with our top scorer on 8 and while it would be great to have someone who would score 20 + goals, for me at our current stage of development, it’s not the number of goals that so much as bothers me it’s the all-round game and Mitrovic just doesn’t have it. Not for the way we play anyway.

Guest Howaythetoon

When was the last time one of our players divided opinion so much. (Not counting Ben Arfa).

We’ve had loads, but it was mainly down to things like work rate (Robert), finishing (Bellamy) and Dyer (fitness). I’m sure everyone recognised they were good players and key players for us.

I think with Mitrovic many want to believe in him because of this (overplayed) sense of passion and strength he somehow demonstrates to fans. That and because he hasn’t really been given a chance under Rafa so many would like to see him get that chance. If anyone seriously thinks he’s anything other than a limited/average player though they are deluding themselves.

When was the last time one of our players divided opinion so much. (Not counting Ben Arfa).

We’ve had loads, but it was mainly down to things like work rate (Robert), finishing (Bellamy) and Dyer (fitness). I’m sure everyone recognised they were good players and key players for us.

I think with Mitrovic many want to believe in him because of this (overplayed) sense of passion and strength he somehow demonstrates to fans. That and because he hasn’t really been given a chance under Rafa so many would like to see him get that chance. If anyone seriously thinks he’s anything other than a limited/average player though they are deluding themselves.

Decent post had you left the last sentence in your head :lol: He's got a decent touch, he's good at lay offs and holding the ball, but unfortunately he's below average at finishing. Nothing more to it.

If Mitrovic did more work from a defensive point of view i.e. when we didn't have the ball, and along with that wasn't the liability he can be from a discipline point of view, then I have no doubt Rafa would use him, regardless of anything else.

Then we'd really begin to see him become something special. However Rafa never felt he was fit enough to do what was needed for the team defensively. It was of vital importance too, considering the lack of quality in the squad.

And so he just won't be the guy for Rafa, simple as that.

If Mitrovic did more work from a defensive point of view i.e. when we didn't have the ball, and along with that wasn't the liability he can be from a discipline point of view, then I have no doubt Rafa would use him, regardless of anything else.

Then we'd really begin to see him become something special. However Rafa never felt he was fit enough to do what was needed for the team defensively. It was of vital importance too, considering the lack of quality in the squad.

And so he just won't be the guy for Rafa, simple as that.

:thup: