Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

47 With Mahrez left to play, Bellerin an auto-sub due to smalling being out. Hopefully Mahrez goes mental against Chelsea :thup:

Probably me being suckered by recent form; chucked Wijnaldum in against Villa, I'm hopeful we'll do them.

47 With Mahrez left to play, Bellerin an auto-sub due to smalling being out. Hopefully Mahrez goes mental against Chelsea :thup:

Probably me being suckered by recent form; chucked Wijnaldum in against Villa, I'm hopeful we'll do them.

Surely everyone playing the game has Mahrez by now? :lol:

Surely everyone playing the game has Mahrez by now? :lol:

You'd think so, surprisingly quite a few people in one league I'm in don't have him :idiot2:

In my draft league after the first week of the season I dropped De Jong and was looking at Leicester players based on the first performance. I chose Albrighton. Mahrez went 45 minutes later. Says it all about how things are going for me.