Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Quite enjoyed this last season but cba atm. A combination of yet another professional exam yesterday putting everything on hold (passed, yay) and my bosses sucking all of the joy out of my life, as previously chronicled. One of their reasons for the official verbal warning was that I checked my score in the work fantasy league, so that's destroyed my mojo. Maybe I'll be able to get it up for those competitions that have weekly or monthly prizes later in the season, :dontknow: . Five months on I'm still traumatised from that and still getting grief. Dreading every day.

:lol: On the other hand I've now got a smartphone and check my score on that when they're not looking. Fuq da police. :headbang:

Quite enjoyed this last season but cba atm. A combination of yet another professional exam yesterday putting everything on hold (passed, yay) and my bosses sucking all of the joy out of my life, as previously chronicled. One of their reasons for the official verbal warning was that I checked my score in the work fantasy league, so that's destroyed my mojo. Maybe I'll be able to get it up for those competitions that have weekly or monthly prizes later in the season, :dontknow: . Five months on I'm still traumatised from that and still getting grief. Dreading every day.

:lol: On the other hand I've now got a smartphone and check my score on that when they're not looking. Fuq da police. :headbang:

It kind of worries me how miserable I've felt today. I mean, Spurs were anodyne, then my FF was a washout. These things shouldn't continue to make me so pissed off - I'm 42 FFS.

It kind of worries me how miserable I've felt today. I mean, Spurs were anodyne, then my FF was a washout. These things shouldn't continue to make me so pissed off - I'm 42 FFS.

I know what you mean. For years taking part in these was just a bit of fun, and it made me keep up to date with other teams. That was fine. Now it's like "Aaargh! Redmond's on the bench! What the fuck?" I'm taking a year off to calm the fuck down. :lol: Still hate my bosses and the feeling is clearly mutual.

I'll do a bit more real life and see what that's like. :)

19 from 7 players :lol:

f***ing Courtois and those non-producing pricks.

I will never be able to look at him in the same way again. Wish he was out of the game like sbnufc thought at first during the warm up. Fucking jinxed it :lol: