Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

I feel like I've quietly built a serious team. My bench for Saturday is Yaya Toure, Aldeweireld, Arnautovic and Hennessey.

Does anyone feel that the best tactic is to have a couple of shitty bench players to free up money elsewhere? I'm not sure who to drop right now.

My squad is fairly good too, the problem with it is I always end up leaving out decent points. If you have shite on the bench, you can buy some more expensive purples and remove the risk of picking the wrong ones. So that might be a better idea.

My squad is fairly good too, the problem with it is I always end up leaving out decent points. If you have s**** on the bench, you can buy some more expensive purples and remove the risk of picking the wrong ones. So that might be a better idea.

The trouble with this year is that many of the purples have either done fuck all or been very inconsistent. None of the top 10 forwards cost over 10M. That means you have to think about your team each week, which I'm not comfortable with :lol:.

I feel like I've quietly built a serious team. My bench for Saturday is Yaya Toure, Aldeweireld, Arnautovic and Hennessey.

Does anyone feel that the best tactic is to have a couple of shitty bench players to free up money elsewhere? I'm not sure who to drop right now.

Who do you have playing instead of Yaya and Arnautovic?

Who do you have playing instead of Yaya and Arnautovic?

Ozil, Barkley, Mahrez. 433. I set the team, looked at the bench and thought "FFS". Bench boost this week :lol:.

20 from 6, captain Ozil with a massive 6 point haul. Arsenal man, inconsistent kernts. Looking forward to this wildcard like :lol:

Edit: Just noticed loads of people had Ozil as captain, don't feel as bad now.

Also, glad I benched Vardy, Crack Whore Confessions lookin' motherfucker. Start scoring again you horrible cunt. Mahrez too.