Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• 1 month later...

If its live, perhaps people could call/text in asking his opinion on how we get rid of ashley.

What would you expect him to say though?

I can't predict that. We might get a good indicator of how things are though with specific questions like that rather than the presenters obvious "how are you?","is everything OK now after your meat feast pizza with mike?".

It’ll be a collection of platitudes. No offence to Jamaal but he just goes on and toes a line. Be a very nothing appearance. There’ll be a line dissuading dissent. With respect to him and the players, they’ve been around 5 minutes compared to the time the rest of us put in and they need to appreciate that.

Guest reefatoon

Also what they have to say is probably not their actual opinion.

This is all well and true, but you have 50,000 zombie's who will lap it up, and use it as the latest excuse not to boycott the game.  "I'm definitely going as my captain needs me!"

Not really, Fernandez looks better. Lascelles has a lot of limitations that are never going away.

Yep, Fernandez has been far better this season.

Lascelles' body language hasn't looked right to me all season!

Not really, Fernandez looks better. Lascelles has a lot of limitations that are never going away.

Yep, Fernandez has been far better this season.

Lascelles' body language hasn't looked right to me all season!

I have to agree on both points, I said the other week that Lascelles looked like he hasn't got his heart in it and is just going through the motions.  Can't really blame him mind with whats going on/or not