The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I just swung by the newsagent's down the street, and "La Grada" - which is the regional paper that caters to Espanyol fans - doesn't even carry the Clásico result in today's front page, despite the fact that other La Liga results from yesterday are featured there.

So bitter and small time, I love it :lol:

You could tell Lanzini was really pleased with himself after his goal and was trying to figure out if there was a way to celebrate despite it being 4-1 :lol:

Decent idea for a compilation, best goals that meant nowt.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rafa is just beneath the very top level of managers in the game, but an ill fit for Madrid given their penchant for quick success, attacking football and Galacticos. Carlo was ideal for them in many ways, they are such a strange club. I'd love Rafa at Newcastle mind, he's abrasive in a good way and he will get results and win you a trophy even if it arrives in an ugly kind of way.

You could tell Lanzini was really pleased with himself after his goal and was trying to figure out if there was a way to celebrate despite it being 4-1 :lol:

Decent idea for a compilation, best goals that meant nowt.

Matt Phillips last year vs Crystal Palace

Aside from Newcastle, I'm really enjoying the Premier League this season. Leicester are top, the gap between first and fifth is four points, and we've seen some crazy losses from the big clubs. Not to mention Chelsea's fall. I think City will win the title, but if Aguero doesn't get back to 100% fitness, you never know what could happen.

Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney ©, Souare; McArthur, Cabaye; Zaha, Puncheon, Bolasie; Wickham.

Pantilimon, Jones, van Aanholt, Cattermole, Larsson, Kaboul, O'Shea, Defoe, M'Vila, Coates, Fletcher

Spot the odd one out.  :lol:

This game will be like deciding between pouring bleach in your eyes or stabbing your ears with a blunt screwdriver.

Or both then you wouldnt have to hear or see the shitestain of a match.