The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

That's an ACL injury, nasty.

Who's this?

Zouma as he landed, just looks like an ACL type injury. I've done the same and every time i see a footballers knee jar like that, I wince and feel it in my own knee, it's horrible.

Zouma as he landed, just looks like an ACL type injury. I've done the same and every time i see a footballers knee jar like that, I wince and feel it in my own knee, it's horrible.

Did my medial with a spectacular scissors kick and heard it pop. Took about 2 years to get it right. Heard the bastard keeper save it too, to add insult to injury. Flashy jersey and gloves, loved himself. Oh, get in, mrs n just walked past and called me a soft puff for whining about it. For fuck's sake.

Did my medial with a spectacular scissors kick and heard it pop. Took about 2 years to get it right. Heard the bastard keeper save it too, to add insult to injury. Flashy jersey and gloves, loved himself. Oh, get in, mrs n just walked past and called me a soft puff for whining about it. For fuck's sake.

:lol: nothing like sympathy from the old loved ones.

:lol: nothing like sympathy from the old loved ones.

She wasn't there, man! :lol:

Ah. I meant that in a Nam vet way. She is not imaginary. Oh no.

Fazio sent off in his Sevilla return. What a f***ing retard this guy is.

My friend from Sevilla just texted me, in all caps "WHO'S THE f***ing IDIOT THAT THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO BRING HIM BACK" (+some untranslatable Spanish expletives)[emoji38]

:lol:

Granada very spirited out of the blocks, I hope they can keep that up.

Not playing like a side in a relegation zone that's for sure. Getting a lot of players forward in their attacks, suspect to a Madrid counter. Very open enjoyable game so far.