The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I don't even see Barca dropping 7 points for the rest of the season unless 2 of the top 3 miss a number of games. Probably won't catch Atleti either. Let's just focus on the CL.

We will. When CL games start coming fast and furious, it will be hard to stay strong in the league. We've already played 8 more games than Madrid this season, and we have a shorter squad. Madrid's bet is our legs falling off during the home stretch.

I don't even see Barca dropping 7 points for the rest of the season unless 2 of the top 3 miss a number of games. Probably won't catch Atleti either. Let's just focus on the CL.

We will. When CL games start coming fast and furious, it will be hard to stay strong in the league. We've already played 8 more games than Madrid this season, and we have a shorter squad. Madrid's bet is our legs falling off during the home stretch.

This kidney thing with Messi might be a blow like, theoretically he should have been fresh the remainder of the season given how much time he missed early on.

This kidney thing with Messi might be a blow like, theoretically he should have been fresh the remainder of the season given how much time he missed early on.

He's only going to miss the cup game this Tuesday.  I mean, it's just kidney stones.

He's only going to miss the cup game this Tuesday.

I meant potentially really, read he was having tests to check the status. Obviously if the results aren't great then it might have an effect.

I meant potentially really, read he was having tests to check the status. Obviously if the results aren't great then it might have an effect.

He's just had a few kidney stones removed today and has left the clinic. It doesn't look serious at all.

He's just had a few kidney stones removed today and has left the clinic. It doesn't look serious at all.

Great :thup:

I hope you fucking clean up again this season.

Guest neesy111

Don't get why Liverpool are forfeiting their FA Cup place with that team tonight, they aren't going to do anything in the league.

It's similar team they've played in previous games in the cup.