The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Swansea are so good to watch

Is it just me, or is Shelvey a really good player?

He certainly seems to have come on in the last season or two, loves a through ball.

Always reminded me of a bad Steven Gerrard. Ability definitely there. Way too many hollywood and over ambitious balls. Also likely to be positionally undisciplined with rash challenges ala SG. But he looks to have turned into a proper CM. More disciplined. Better decision making when on the ball. He knows when to try a killer ball.. when to keep it simple.

He certainly seems to have come on in the last season or two, loves a through ball.

Monk has sorted his head out. Good player, has it all bar searing pace but his game doesn't need it.

Always reminded me of a bad Steven Gerrard. Ability definitely there. Way too many hollywood and over ambitious balls. Also likely to be positionally undisciplined with rash challenges ala SG. But he looks to have turned into a proper CM. More disciplined. Better decision making when on the ball. He knows when to try a killer ball.. when to keep it simple.

:thup: Well put.