The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'm amazed that Southampton sold Jack Cork. They only got 5M or something stupid for him.

Home grown

Young but mature enough to play DM, a very difficult position to play well.

Par has to be 10M.

Wouldn't sign a contract and only wanetd to go to Swansea I believe. his dad works for the club? I think.

His dad came to Swansea as part of Micky Adams team in 97. Adams resigned after 13 days as there wasn't the money to sign players he had apparently been promised. Cork stayed and became manager, was sacked a year later :)

I'm amazed that Southampton sold Jack Cork. They only got 5M or something stupid for him.

Home grown

Par has to be 10M.

Wouldn't sign a contract and only wanetd to go to Swansea I believe. his dad works for the club? I think.

His dad came to Swansea as part of Micky Adams team in 97. Adams resigned after 13 days as there wasn't the money to sign players he had apparently been promised. Cork stayed and became manager, was sacked a year later :)

Alan Cork is his fatha? Greatest beard in football when he was at Sheffield Utd.

Home grown

Par has to be 10M.

Alan Cork is his fatha? Greatest beard in football when he was at Sheffield Utd.

He'd have enjoyed watching Manchester United trying to play Crazy Gang football too.

Obviously we all hate Pardle but I'm very pleased to see 3 teams prospering who play with genuine, direct attacking widemen flourishing in the league. Reminds me of our good old days and it isn't half good to watch a player whose soul goal is to turn his marker inside out. Naturally the cream will rise to the top but it's nice to see as current.

just watched the highlights from Chelsea-Palace and have to say it was a classic Pardew. Counters, clearance of the line, attempts 26-13 for Chelsea.Chlesea really should have won it and Ivanovic needs to be replaced. Awful again.

Guest Howaythetoon

How fucking shit is Rooney these days? I think he's shagged personally. Too many games  and running his bollocks off all the time needlessly is catching up with him. He won't beat Shearer's record like!

just watched the highlights from Chelsea-Palace and have to say it was a classic Pardew. Counters, clearance of the line, attempts 26-13 for Chelsea.Chlesea really should have won it and Ivanovic needs to be replaced. Awful again.

Aside from the 15 mins either side of HT Chelsea were awful.

Guest Howaythetoon

Shelvey is a good player, a good all-rounder who lacks pace and genuine technique to ever be a top player. He has lovely vision though and has a good array of passing and shooting kills and he is prepositionally decent as well. He'd walk into the centre of our midfield. He can sit as well, although tackling isn't his game.

Monk has done a great job at Swansea and I love their style of play. I actually like their style better than any side in the division after Man City. They keep the ball well, move it well, but can also be direct and punchy up front. They are a very good side.

Shelvey is a good player, a good all-rounder who lacks pace and genuine technique to ever be a top player. He has lovely vision though and has a good array of passing and shooting kills and he is prepositionally decent as well. He'd walk into the centre of our midfield. He can sit as well, although tackling isn't his game.

Monk has done a great job at Swansea and I love their style of play. I actually like their style better than any side in the division after Man City. They keep the ball well, move it well, but can also be direct and punchy up front. They are a very good side.

Never been a fan of his grammar tbh, but you've obviously spotted something I haven't. I'll listen more closely to his interviews now. :thup:

Never been a fan of his grammar tbh, but you've obviously spotted something I haven't. I'll listen more closely to his interviews now. :thup:

[emoji38]