The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Suarez twice the character and player of Aguero. :lol: :lol: What the fuck sort of comment is that? They're both unplayable. The only reason I'd rather have Suarez on my team is because Aguero seems to be struggling with injuries, but there's nothing in them at all ability wise IMO.

Hate how good Aguero is man.

I'd have Suarez slightly ahead of Aguero. Don't think Aguero could have done what Suarez did for Liverpool. Suarez is also better for his country from what I've seen

Aguero is an excellent player, but I'd have Suarez above him. Not twice but I think in the world there are four footballers when healthy and in form that are on a level for themselves, Cristiano, Suarez, Messi and Robben.

Then there's the second bracket of players like Neymar, Aguero, Zlatan and couple others.

Guest Geordiesned

Are BT the only TV channel showing CL matches tonight?

Yep, Roma-Barca free-to-air tomorrow night.

Cheers. I've actually found that Sky channel 426 (BT Sport/ESPN) is switching between live coverage of all the matches and it's free. Not sure if they show goal replays as they happen though.

Are BT the only TV channel showing CL matches tonight?

Yep, Roma-Barca free-to-air tomorrow night.

Cheers. I've actually found that Sky channel 426 (BT Sport/ESPN) is switching between live coverage of all the matches and it's free. Not sure if they show goal replies as they happen though.

:thup: