The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

weird watching Napoli's Brazilian midfielders play little 1-2s with each other. Shock to the system having Brazilian midfielders play football rather than just be useless big units.

Haven't watched them play. They any good? Or are you talking about Jorginho the ''Italian''?

weird watching Napoli's Brazilian midfielders play little 1-2s with each other. Shock to the system having Brazilian midfielders play football rather than just be useless big units.

Haven't watched them play. They any good? Or are you talking about Jorginho the ''Italian''?

Allan is great, i'm surprised he's not in the frame for a full call up. Jorginho is nowt special. But it's not really about how good they are but how they're playing, passing and controlled possession football. I'm just so used to Brazilian midfielders being big units who don't seem to want to do owt with the ball.

We are s*** at the moment (and I suspect we will be for a while), but I'm glad that it looks like Real Madrid have been Bénitez'd and are giving us a lifeline.

I think you're struggling with the definition of shit.

[emoji38] :thup: It's all relative though I suppose